Max # change into a server to 8
Lightbulb 
I was wondering if it's possible to increase the current number that goes into 1 server from 5 to 8. I think this idea can't be abuse or exploited in any way.
Would just allow you to level 5 accounts with p1 exp lol...
I imagine the point of allowing for 5 connections per server is so that if you decide to play the game like a normal person while you sim/macro on the same server it won't be a problem.
Unless of course you were to max that limitation by ranking up 2 accounts simultaneously and just want more.

It would be a solid idea to look into rewarding actual gameplay over idle so that someone who actually plays this game and races might have a chance to keep up with the 500k-1mil/day we're pulling in 24/7 by doing absolutely nothing.

This is all speculation, I disagree with this change though.
Ranking accounts has already become a joke (in my opinion), and this would just make it that much easier.

ok you can flame me now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zack6723 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
(16th July 2019, 8:14 AM)Zack6723 Wrote: Would just allow you to level 5 accounts with p1 exp lol...
I imagine the point of allowing for 5 connections per server is so that if you decide to play the game like a normal person while you sim/macro on the same server it won't be a problem.
Unless of course you were to max that limitation by ranking up 2 accounts simultaneously and just want more.

It would be a solid idea to look into rewarding actual gameplay over idle so that someone who actually plays this game and races might have a chance to keep up with the 500k-1mil/day we're pulling in 24/7 by doing absolutely nothing.

Ranking accounts has already become a joke (in my opinion), and this would just make it that much easier.

ok you can flame me now

With objective mode all accounts can get p1 exp
so you'd get 8 p1 exp

to be fair sim/macro has been in PR2 for ages it's way way too late to change the exp system imo
but PRF could change it
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Zack6723
Lolllll and to think I thought ranking 2 accs at full exp at a time was bad.
Rest in peace pr2.
(16th July 2019, 8:38 AM)Zack6723 Wrote: Lolllll and to think I thought ranking 2 accs at full exp at a time was bad.
Rest in peace pr2.

lol
tbf the high rank accounts are always simming so it's not like you'll play them Tongue
well you won't play many people cos low playerbase :'(
á
(16th July 2019, 8:14 AM)Zack6723 Wrote: Would just allow you to level 5 accounts with p1 exp lol...

ok you can flame me now

1) I agree that people are hating the fact that players are just simming/macroing just for ranks but to be honest that's just my hobby I love it and I can do it on PR2

2) What if I hate people who just "Deathmatch, Make Trap maps, Frust, etc"? Its just my opinion and it doesn't matter what because if it's something in Platform Racing 2 then we should be allowed to do it

3) Says the person who I saw their accounts on and macroing along with your buddy Quesin

4) If I want to rank what 8 account to a certain rank goal that I have in mind why can't I suggest and see if they can do it.. after-all this is a forum.
(16th July 2019, 8:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: With objective mode all accounts can get p1 exp
so you'd get 8 p1 exp

to be fair sim/macro has been in PR2 for ages it's way way too late to change the exp system imo
but PRF could change it

Only way I see the PRF/PR4 not having an exp is if there's no exp bar and I highly doubt that's the road that Jiggmin is gonna do. As long as their an EXP to be earned and ranked up you'll always sim/macro/farm (not just in PR series but in all other games, imo).
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(16th July 2019, 4:43 PM)Colind Wrote: Only way I see the PRF/PR4 not having an exp is if there's no exp bar and I highly doubt that's the road that Jiggmin is gonna do. As long as their an EXP to be earned and ranked up you'll always sim/macro/farm (not just in PR series but in all other games, imo).

Yeah there'll always be a way
á
I'm going to have to agree with the above posters. This limit will not be changing, sorry.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Zack6723