Fruit Set
Totally not an excuse to add potaaaaaaaaassium to the game

Apple Head:
Regular Colour - Main Apple Skin, Leaf (Green by default)
Epic Colour - Stem (Brown by default)

Banana Body:
Regular Colour - Banana Skin (Yellow by default)
Epic Colour - Outline (Everything Else, Black by default)

Kiwi Feet:
Regular Colour - (Brown by Default)
Epic Colour - (Green by Default)
á
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Lego-man945, MoonFiredk, Noah.Kiniy, Stxtics, ZRD
SVGs (Make sure to have the most up to date one):

.svg   Apple Head V2.svg (Size: 40.9 KB / Downloads: 0)

.svg   Banana Body V2.svg (Size: 37.73 KB / Downloads: 1)

.svg   Kiwi Feet V2.svg (Size: 33.7 KB / Downloads: 2)

[Last Update: 3:18pm 19th Nov 2019]
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt
watermelon head
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I feel like in Option 1 the banana is too straight while in Option 2 it's too leant back lmao
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Stxtics
I actually like this set idea a lot.

I agree with @gemj or at least I'd like to see the banana rotated a bit to see what it looks like.

Feel like it needs a little touching up to be more PR like but other than that I think its a good set.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
(4th November 2019, 7:40 AM)Stxtics Wrote: I actually like this set idea a lot.

I agree with @gemj or at least I'd like to see the banana rotated a bit to see what it looks like.

Feel like it needs a little touching up to be more PR like but other than that I think its a good set.

agree, agree, agree!
(4th November 2019, 7:40 AM)Stxtics Wrote: I actually like this set idea a lot.

ah yeah the PR2 lines I kinda forgot lol
I'll do that later today as well as rotate the banana less
á
I like the idea but somehow I don't feel like the actual drawing corresponds to PR2 :\ may just be personal though!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(6th November 2019, 4:10 PM)Campaigns | Ilraon Wrote: I like the idea but somehow I don't feel like the actual drawing corresponds to PR2 :\ may just be personal though!

Huh I thought I did

Which parts do you think don't look like PR2?
á
(6th November 2019, 6:44 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Huh I thought I did

Which parts do you think don't look like PR2?

The part where the head isn't a watermelon
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Mia, Northadox
Looks good but I think that we should hold off on "random object sets" for a while and put in more humanoid looking sets in the game
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(6th November 2019, 11:19 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Looks good but I think that we should hold off on "random object sets" for a while and put in more humanoid looking sets in the game

Part of the reason I like PR2 so much is its cheap yet charming abstract artstyle. I'm all in support of more silly objects and forms getting in, not just humanoids! I mean, your character is only one part removed from looking non-humanoid anyway.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(6th November 2019, 11:19 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Looks good but I think that we should hold off on "random object sets" for a while and put in more humanoid looking sets in the game

I would like some sort of reasoning or order to the addition of sets too but hey they're not bad sets at all

I think a mix of both is cool

like dragon set and fruit set or something
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Confused 
(7th November 2019, 12:33 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think a mix of both is cool

like dragon set and fruit set or something

yeah! I'm really liking this fruit set ?Cool
ok made the lighting a bit less intense (like I did with dragon set)
á
Looks a little too simple to me, with a bit more detail I think it'd look pretty good (mainly just the banana and the apple, maybe a black line down the banana and a bit more shine on the apple). Also I think the black outline is a bit too thick
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(9th November 2019, 2:14 PM)David Wrote: Looks a little too simple to me, with a bit more detail I think it'd look pretty good (mainly just the banana and the apple, maybe a black line down the banana and a bit more shine on the apple). Also I think the black outline is a bit too thick

Updated ver
á
its making great progress! the pr2 style usually has shading surrounding all sides of the shape you can draw that on all parts of this set .maybe you can shape the shading on the inside part of the kiwi feet to a star to imitate how the fibers in the fruit look. also my take on jiggmin’s style that most parts are drawn more scrawny and less bloated/bubbly. Sometimes the parts are drawn with multiple strokes instead of one continuous line. I think it would blend in more if you made the stems on the apple and banana more skinny and the kiwi feet smaller and a bit flatter at the bottom. just one more idea you can add fuzz on the outside of the kiwis like fred’s thorns if you want to
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
If this set gets added we will need a vegetable set aswell.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj