Everything Mentioned in Jiggmin's Motley Mondays
That wasn't added (now generic stuff like sets, parts, hats I won't add. This is more about features).
Some of these might be in other threads, but I think it'd be good to have it all in 1 place (easier to keep track of lol)

( also we still need that level that takes 3 days and 3 nights to beat Cool )
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
So this is a list of every idea that jiggmin threw at us in motley monday videos but never added and some ideas that lost to votes. It took me a while to figure that out. I think most of all we have to do something with guild points thats been bugging me eversince because what could be its potential.. I had a idea where it could purchase your whole guild status effects like x2 chance of getting lazer guns from random item boxes and the higher the number of people in your guild the more expensive the status effects could be so large guilds can have a drawback with a high amount of people or leeches. Also one more idea a guild competition that’s triggered when 2 people in the same guild race another person. Then whoever guild wins it steals a percentage of the looser’s guild points made that day
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(6th November 2019, 10:57 AM)platform guy Wrote: So this is a list of every idea that jiggmin threw at us in motley monday videos but never added and some ideas that lost to votes.

Yeah, the idea is they were good enough for Jiggmin to consider or put to a vote

The two ideas that lost to votes (Triple bow, Block skins) are the strongest options since if they won they'd be in the game
á
I do really like the idea of teleporting using the map in LE though...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I can tell you right now that block skins are not happening. There are also a few things on here I definitely wouldn't be able to implement (triple bow), would be difficult with my current knowledge (custom item blocks), or would have liability to cause logistical issues (guild stamps in levels).

As far as the other things, I've considered some of them. For instance, there was an idea to make the hour in which a happy hour is scheduled to occur visible in the raw server status text file, which can also be added to the happy hour command in chat.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(6th November 2019, 1:42 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I do really like the idea of teleporting using the map in LE though...

I think this is the big one that we could really use
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
(7th November 2019, 3:23 AM)gemj Wrote: I think this is the big one that we could really use

agreed! this would be really useful!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
bump?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]