Tournament Server Customisable Stats
Instead of setting stats to 65/65/65 on tournament server, just allocate 195 stat points that you can do as you want with (as if you were rank 45)
á
The point of tournament mode is everyone having the same stats.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Lego-man945
(7th June 2019, 6:59 PM)bls1999 Wrote: The point of tournament mode is everyone having the same stats.

Ah ok, when you were talking about item selection on tourney server for speedrunning I though it'd be good to be able to change around stats

maybe if you do that like a special speedrunning server
á
(8th June 2019, 2:15 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ah ok, when you were talking about item selection on tourney server for speedrunning I though it'd be good to be able to change around stats

maybe if you do that like a special speedrunning server

You can change your stats whenever you feel like already Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
A special speedrunning server where you have 230 stat points would be pretty nice.
-AspectZero
(11th June 2019, 12:46 PM)Atari4600 Wrote: You can change your stats whenever you feel like already Smile

I'm lower rank than you guys, you have more stats
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(12th June 2019, 6:24 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I'm lower rank than you guys, you have more stats

https://youtu.be/qJqZsMZStpM
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(13th June 2019, 1:16 PM)Atari4600 Wrote: https://youtu.be/qJqZsMZStpM

Fair enough, but I think it'd be better to be able to have everyone on the same stats

also tbf this was mostly about bls saying he might put item selection on tourney so we don't have irritating RNG on Newbieland 2 and such
á
Bump
Maybe just let people have 300 stats on tourney, but have everyone have the stats of the 1st player (which will be displayed in both the level chat at the start of the race and in lobby chat at the end of the race when 2p race or more)

That way it allows for more tournaments and other stuff with different stats and such rather than 65/65/65
á
  • Ashley766
(20th November 2019, 4:52 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Bump
Maybe just let people have 300 stats on tourney, but have everyone have the stats of the 1st player (which will be displayed in both the level chat at the start of the race and in lobby chat at the end of the race when 2p race or more)

That way it allows for more tournaments and other stuff with different stats and such rather than 65/65/65

if it ain't broke don't fix it
(20th November 2019, 5:41 AM)gemj Wrote: if it ain't broke don't fix it

Eh
It's rather limited at the moment (and 65/65/65 aren't particularly good stats)
á
Yes please! 300 stat points but definitely match the first player, but what if that first player decides to race with 0 0 0 stats just to **** with everyone? I don't know about that at least have a barrier of 50 50 50 stats as the lowest
(20th November 2019, 11:25 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Yes please! 300 stat points but definitely match the first player, but what if that first player decides to race with 0 0 0 stats just to **** with everyone? I don't know about that at least have a barrier of 50 50 50 stats as the lowest

hmmm
Maybe a 150 point requirement then
á
  • Ashley766
(20th November 2019, 11:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: hmmm
Maybe a 150 point requirement then

Yeah that's what I'm going for/thinking about
Or instead of breaking tournament server maybe just make a new one that serves that purpose :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, gemj
(20th November 2019, 3:59 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Or instead of breaking tournament server maybe just make a new one that serves that purpose :/

If there were 2 separate that'd be best
but I'm thinkin about server cost of having 2 servers v 1
á