EXP Progress on Player Popups
I was thinking it might be cool to have progress to the next rank up in addition to a user's regular rank on player popups. It would look like the EXP bar at the end of races.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, John m., Noah.Kiniy, Northadox
Yeah this'd be cool
also wasn't there gonna be a new thing for EXP soon
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
That would be pretty cool!

(4th February 2020, 11:33 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah this'd be cool
also wasn't there gonna be a new thing for EXP soon
Is it the new curve or whatever to make it easier to rank up when you have a high rank?
Will it show the exp Bar of the current level or show the exp bar of exp without the rank tokens the player has on?
(5th February 2020, 2:12 AM)Addy Wrote: Will it show the exp Bar of the current level or show the exp bar of exp without the rank tokens the player has on?

It would show exactly what the user sees when they gain EXP at the end of a race.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Added in 160!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon