Introducing: The PR2 Stimulus Package!
-- The PR2 Stimulus Package --

Welcome to the PR2 stimulus package! With coronavirus raging, Team Jiggmin being out of the top 100 folding teams, and a bunch of old members returning, we've decided to add three more rank tokens for the big-time folding at home point leaders:
- 25,000,000 points: 6th token
- 50,000,000 points: 7th token
- 100,000,000 points: 8th token

Congratulations to the three mad lads who already qualify for the 8th token!
- NixZiZ
- Deathbygabe1
- Dylan Ray Dubuisson

We hope you'll break out your old folding clients and join our quest for world domination to cure COVID-19. You can fold 5,000 points? Awesome! You can fold 5 points? That's okay too! During this scary time in the world, no effort is too little in the fight against the coronavirus.

Get started here! And recruit your friends using this link: https://jiggmin2.com/fold

If I were you, I'd stay tuned... there may be more coming down the line! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
fold me crown plz
choose your energy
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M!nt For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, Addy, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Emeiry, Fresh Cookies, John m., LuniFoxo, Nemo Nation, Northadox
Congrats you folders really deserve those prizes 
Is a update coming? ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • DRD9, Northadox
Nice job to those who have already earned them!

Great idea to get people folding more. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • DRD9
Amazing!!! Big Grin
I’m going to try for the 8th token before the end of summer
Ah, I'd love to expend precious processing power for these tokens, but alas, I operate on a crummy laptop. Poor thing's too stressed out already!
I'm keen on that update, though...better be some BIG stuff. Like art selection. Or favoriting users. Or the cheese hat.
If you need artists for anything let me know.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
It'll take me 10,000 days to get 8th token xD
(7th April 2020, 8:40 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Didn't expect to get any rewards for folding to 50 million, but this is awesome. I'll try to get the 8th token since my account feels incomplete without all the folding rewards.  Cool

Great, now that you'll get your 8th token and Everex might rank you up.. you'll outrank without even trying Frown
Cool!
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
(8th April 2020, 1:45 AM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: It'll take me 10,000 days to get 8th token xD

Only 9,999 days to go! Big Grin

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • IHaveDaCowboyz
can I just get money instead? so I can buy more TP?
[Insert something clever here]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • LCPD, ~Bowl
Pretty cool updates. I just finished putting together a computer out of spare parts I had lying around to use for folding.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
i didnt even know there is a 4th, 5th, and 6th token to begin with
I like the idea of more F@H prizes, but I think that 100M is far enough, and any new prizes should fill the gaps between the current prizes.
-AspectZero
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Lego-man945
(8th April 2020, 1:45 AM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: It'll take me 10,000 days to get 8th token xD

Still beats my 4,808 years ?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I guess it's time to put my 2080 Ti to work then
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Alex.L For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
oh crap, i guess i gotta fold JV again. already halfway there!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I don't know how feasible this'd be but
would be cool if there was a little bonus for folding the most points in a given week or something, an ongoing thing for people who fold a lot
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, lalafox