OSes of JV
I use Manjaro Linux with the MATE desktop.
- Hunter
Windows 7 with a win95 layout to prevent my poor graphics driver from eating my desktop and computer overall
нет
Me and my first OS that I was ever introduced lol. Used to play Need for Speed High Stakes on it for hours back when I was 6 years old. Used to have an old Packard Bell desktop but ran really slowly. Cool fact is that it can still run JV though.

Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZXD For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Windows 10
á
Windows 10 and I hate it
Windows 10 on my main PC and Windows 7 on my brother's PC. The second one loves to shut down itself alot and I can't play normally because of that.
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
3 Mac OS (Sierra)
1 Windows 10 (By force)
Windows 2000
Windows XP
[Insert something clever here]
I run on AspectZero V1.2355
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Windows 10 update 1903
i failed the mario twitter challenge
Windows 10
I used to think that windows 8.1 was better than windows 10, I was way wrong lol
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
Windows 10 on my main laptop and macOS High Sierra 10.13 (?) on my old desktop.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
I currently use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I highly recommend it to those that still can't let go of Windows 7. Its main difference from the rest versions is that it actually comes without pre-installed bloatware. With a few tweaks, you can get it to look pretty identical to the good ol' Windows 7. I also switch to various Linux distros every now and then.

[Image: 9f4hI0C.png]
My OS usage has updated since I posted last! Same machines, but these are the OSes:
- Windows 10 Home (Maybe pro?? Idk) 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave

I refuse to update to Catalina (OS X 10.15) because that removes support for 32-bit applications. Eventually I'll update my completely legit copy of Adobe Animate CC, but for now I'm relying on 32-bit support.

(7th May 2020, 11:18 PM)Antonhs Wrote: I currently use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I highly recommend it to those that still can't let go of Windows 7. Its main difference from the rest versions is that it actually comes without pre-installed bloatware. With a few tweaks, you can get it to look pretty identical to the good ol' Windows 7. I also switch to various Linux distros every now and then.

[Image: 9f4hI0C.png]

This is hot. How can I get started from Home?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(7th May 2020, 11:48 PM)bls1999 Wrote: My OS usage has updated since I posted last! Same machines, but these are the OSes:
- Windows 10 Home (Maybe pro?? Idk) 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave

I refuse to update to Catalina (OS X 10.15) because that removes support for 32-bit applications. Eventually I'll update my completely legit copy of Adobe Animate CC, but for now I'm relying on 32-bit support.

This is hot. How can I get started from Home?

If you're looking for a legacy start menu, you might want to look into Open-Shell: https://open-shell.github.io/Open-Shell-Menu/
So, I make video games.  Don't be too surprised if I make video game threads on here.

YouTube Channel | Reddit Account | Steam Account

[Image: Tm3SyQu.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zinx10 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
If you're looking to debloat Windows 10, this works pretty well:
https://github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Windows 95
(9th May 2020, 10:36 PM)Zinx10 Wrote: If you're looking for a legacy start menu, you might want to look into Open-Shell: https://open-shell.github.io/Open-Shell-Menu/

Yeah, I have that along with a few other 7 cosmetic tweaks now. Something I really hated about 10 is the launch screen on all the official apps... if there's a tweak to get rid of that I'd be 👍. I've kind of gotten used to it by now, I suppose.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Currently use Windows 10 Home, 64-bit on an i5 laptop. Back when I played PR2 though, I played on an ancient eMachine T2042, that thing was slow even for an xp-era Celeron desktop. That thing had no business running Windows 7 Ultimate but that's what some repair guy did, adding some memory to make it "possible". Also tried a Celeron laptop with Vista that wasn't much better, my tech was garbage until I was in high school lol Fred
Windows 10