PR2 on a 50’ TV
The music on the tv is banging

[Image: R2gTzH6.jpg]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, John m., Lego-man945, Mia, Stxtics, xGuest, Zelante
Rumor has it that PR2 V160 will include a 1080p quality option.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • IHaveDaCowboyz
50 foot TV damn, where can I get one? :p
I love this lol

(25th June 2020, 11:20 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Rumor has it that PR2 V160 will include a 1080p quality option.

I've got some bad news for ya :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Nice. I wanna play on one of those diamond vision screens they use at sports stadiums.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(25th June 2020, 11:20 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Rumor has it that PR2 V160 will include a 1080p quality option.

You can go into inspect element and manually change the size of the window. 1920x1080 is kinda awkward though, and PR2 isn't intended to be at a 16:9 aspect ratio.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
How do you get fullscreen pr2 nowadays? The .swf link makes me download somthing
(26th June 2020, 6:13 PM)platform guy Wrote: How do you get fullscreen pr2 nowadays? The .swf link makes me download somthing

I usually just zoom in on my browser. Chrome can harass me about flash going away, but they can never take that away from me!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(26th June 2020, 6:13 PM)platform guy Wrote: How do you get fullscreen pr2 nowadays? The .swf link makes me download somthing

https://www.silvergames.com/en/platform-racing-2
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, new bat pr2
I made this ages ago, it is just a large embed: http://eraser.ml/pr2/pr2.php
>implying 9991 is a good number