PR2 Holiday Live Stream Event
Get ready for the annual PR2 holiday live stream event! I'll be streaming at these times:

December 24 at 8:00pm EST (Countdown)

December 25 at 2:00pm EST (Countdown)

EDIT:

(25th December 2020, 11:28 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Here we go again! Since things didn't go as planned today, I've decided to stream again tomorrow! Join me for the encore presentation of the Holiday Live Stream Event on Dec. 26 at 2:00pm EST!

(Countdown)

As always, there will be prizes. Smile

Post levels you'd like me to play below! Be there or be triangle!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Athena, Camer the Dragon, Dexterity, Drflash55, Janelle, tadtad
Wohooo yayyyyyy, Will be there!!! Big Grin
I'll definitely try and make it tomorrow. Sounds fun Smile
Hopefully I can show up.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
Cool :] I'll definitely catch it live.
Probably won't make it cause I'm going to bed before a 16 hour shift tonight (got to love the high management decided we'd be the only restaurant open in town during the next 2 days), buuuuuuuut...

Here's the Christmas Campaign from CotF that got stuck in the game between 2015 and 2017 I think ?
Have fun everyone ^^

[Image: 0zm7sD.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
I think I can join on december 25th.

Make sure to play the totally amazing level by majoralex: "go orange juice a drink". (I think it deserves an award Smile)
Another nice level would be "diglettland" by twilan
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
These were cool eyy
á
glad I could be there (somewhat) yesterday
Here we go again! Since things didn't go as planned today, I've decided to stream again tomorrow! Join me for the encore presentation of the Holiday Live Stream Event on Dec. 26 at 2:00pm EST!

(Countdown)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle, xGuest
Oh Santa, have I been a bad boy this year?..
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2