Replay System
Any reason this couldn’t be added yet?
(21st April 2021, 7:35 PM)sign guy Wrote: Any reason this isnt added yet?

Ask @bls1999
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(22nd April 2021, 4:50 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Ask @bls1999
Whatever it may be I hope they make it happen because this is awesome work on the pr2 system
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I honestly don't see as much greatness in this as you guys must
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(24th April 2021, 3:37 AM)bazooka Wrote: I honestly don't see as much greatness in this as you guys must

If @bls1999 included this in the next update, the roster will increase, I guarantee you, bro. This will help improve gameplay into tournaments and speed runner of the week, and minimize gameplay errors. But it'll never happen. It's been months.
  • bazooka
(26th April 2021, 11:16 AM)Fam93 Wrote: If @bls1999 included this in the next update, the roster will increase, I guarantee you, bro. This will help improve gameplay into tournaments and speed runner of the week, and minimize gameplay errors. But it'll never happen. It's been months.

I disagree bro, I don't think it would. I can understand it could make contests easier to manage, because the runs don't have to necessarily be judged "live" but what else could this be used for??
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(26th April 2021, 11:27 AM)bazooka Wrote: I disagree bro, I don't think it would. I can understand it could make contests easier to manage, because the runs don't have to necessarily be judged "live" but what else could this be used for??

Well, let's say you accidentally discovered a new glitch, but you'd like to figure out exactly how you did that, right? Well, a replay system could easily guide you through that, that way you don't have to spend countless hours trying to figure out how you did that glitch. You see what I mean?
  • bazooka
Bump @bls1999 we need this 💡
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, John m., oxy
This idea should be #1 for the next motley update.