Contest: Design JVR's Mobile Icon!
If you have an iPhone and you add webpages to your home screen, you'll notice that this site doesn't have a nice little icon like some other sites do.

This is a contest to design our new icon!  Once submissions are finished, I'll pick a few that I like and put them up for public voting.  The winner will get the Epic Moon Hat on a PR2 account of their choice, and have their submission be our new mobile icon.

Please note: submissions MUST be in a square format, preferably 512px on all sides.

I'll close submissions this Sunday, April 15.  Happy designing!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, mustangman, Zelante
Not exactly a submission since I didn't make this, but I still have the old JV flag, so idk Tongue

[Image: pW3YfPU.png]

[Image: iSgQ5cB.png]

[Image: WFVnjs6.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Mariano.Z, Rank, Zelante
[Image: Pixel_J_Blanco.png]

[Image: Pixel_J.png]
[Image: Ozaru-Fist-Signature-V2.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mariano.Z For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
@TRUC @Mariano.Z sorry guys, forgot to mention that the submissions need to be square.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Would this also be available for andriod users to get the Jv2 app? @bls1999 and good luck for any who enters this is a good idea Smile
(12th April 2018, 2:25 AM)Colind Wrote: Would this also be available for andriod users to get the Jv2 app? @bls1999 and good luck for any who enters this is a good idea Smile

Its not an app, you just add a shortcut of the web page to the home page on your device.

[Image: Screenshot_20180412-153256.png]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
    Comic Sans J
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
    How about good ol fashioned eye-hurting stripes?
- Bluelightning

Here's my submission; 

[Image: JVRev.png]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Dangevin, gemj, Kellstah, Mariano.Z, Nemo Nation, Rank, Zelante
(12th April 2018, 5:45 PM)Colind Wrote: Here's my submission; 

[Image: JVRev.png]

that's actually super cool!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, Kellstah
(13th April 2018, 5:42 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: that's actually super cool!

pfft. It's not even comic sans.
- Bluelightning

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, xGuest
[Image: Screenshot_2018-04-14_at_9.26.10_PM.png]
- Joseph12311 (The Great)
/*Note: The edges are transparent, I made these in a 512 x 512px square*/
/*Note2: I couldn't figure out the font for "Revival" as it was too small/blur so I tried my best to recreate it, bigger*/
/*Note3: I'll smoothen the inside of the bubbles later, if I get more time*/
---

JV Original:
JV Bubble:
JV Flag:

All my submissions and every variant of the above submissions can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ZjjK1

I don't want to flood this thread c:

---
EDIT: I can fill in the edges to make it a perfect square, if you need to. I saved the raw PSD file just in case
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
y'all have some extra time! I'm going to close this in about 21 hours.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(15th April 2018, 12:05 AM)Zelante Wrote: 1:
[Image: bcF1Zlj.png]
(note: The edges are transparent, I made this in a 512 x 512px square

edit: Trying to figure out the font used for "Revival" for V2 lol

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ use this and it may help you
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(15th April 2018, 12:05 AM)Zelante Wrote: edit: Trying to figure out the font used for "Revival" for V2 lol

(15th April 2018, 2:03 AM)Colind Wrote: https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ use this and it may help you

I'm pretty sure I used italicized Times New Roman. So creative! YES

• Zelante
(15th April 2018, 2:11 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I used italicized Times New Roman. So creative! YES

It is! Creative indeed Wink

Also, updated my post so that it doesn't invade the whole thread.
You didn't mention a limit, so...
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(15th April 2018, 12:05 AM)Zelante Wrote: (This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by Zelante. Edited 20 times in total. Edit Reason: *******SPOILERS DONT WORK, I'M SORRY******* )

That can be fixed!

• Zelante
Submissions are closed! I'll post the voting later today.