Summer plans
Got any summer plans?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I've never been one to do anything big for the summer, but I do always go visit family (live with my Dad in Utah, siblings and Mom are in Texas so I fly down there)
I'm moving out to the east coast in a few days. It'll be exciting living in the big cities. Boston is close, NYC is close, Philadelphia is close... everything is within a 5 hour drive. It's crazy.

Other than that, I guess finishing my dissertation.
smoke bare cracckk
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Now that I am older, I have out grown most things. Everything to do now is stressful. Not to mention the pain we experience with being old. I am an introvert, meaning I enjoy being alone and hate spending time with others. Since I’ve been young, playing on my pc or console has always been my type of coping for my social anxiety. Every time I think of going out of my comfort zone(which is my room) I just think of it as spending more money instead of a bonding family moment now. Last summer I went to the Panama City beach with my family, if I had to be honest, I really didn’t like the vacation at all. Most of the trip was going shopping and restaurants to eat. Playing on the beach was good the first day, but after that the beach got boring and got sun burned no matter how much sun screen I put on, so after that the sun burn got irritating. I forgot to mention I HATE sand. All of the main tourist attractions was closed down because of Covid.

To sum it all up TLDR; I’m in introvert. Doing things that I’m not used to sucks and I have no plans to do anything other than what I have been doing for the last 10 years or so
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid
Workin’ hard for the money.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Wakning
Yemlo and Co.
(11th May 2022, 7:33 PM)Delphinoid Wrote: To be honest though, if you genuinely hate spending time with others, that's probably pretty lucky... I think I kind of love talking to and learning about different people, which is problematic when you immediately get burned out when you're around others and need to be alone, and when you always end up regretting talking to people. If you're really happy being alone, that sounds ideal I think.
I more relate to this. I love learning about people's lives and what's going on with them, but I get so drained from talking to new people. I suppose it means I sleep well at night but it's stressful nonetheless.
I can sympathize with some people here cause I have a really hard time dealing with people sometimes, but can enjoy conversing. My birthday starts a few days into the Summer, so I'm hoping to take a week off where I can just relax. Maybe a trip to a spa, I'm not sure yet. I don't really care for thrill seeking or crowded activities as much as I used to.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Nothing exciting, attending court cases, and taking the kids to London for a weekend.
I'd do something exciting if the cost of living and my wages were suitable for lavish living LMAO
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
I'm starting my internship next week, hoping it will lead to a full time job as a software engineer afterwards. We were supposed stay at my partner's grandparents place while they were at living at their summer home, and we were supposed to do a bunch of fun summer stuff with our daughter, but then her step-grandfather got irrationally angry at me basically cuz I couldn't be at two places at once, so he kicked me out. My partner and daughter then followed me to my parents house, where we will be staying until I land a full time job, which I anticipate shouldn't be too long after my internship ends. I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure I get offered a job afterwards.
(13th May 2022, 11:52 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Nothing exciting, attending court cases, and taking the kids to London for a weekend.
I'd do something exciting if the cost of living and my wages were suitable for lavish living LMAO
What's the court cases about
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11th May 2022, 3:41 PM)Matt Wrote: Wakning
I'm probably going to be doing that all summer myself too  Wink
(9th May 2022, 7:47 PM)Kribbles Wrote: I'm moving out to the east coast in a few days. It'll be exciting living in the big cities. Boston is close, NYC is close, Philadelphia is close... everything is within a 5 hour drive. It's crazy.

Other than that, I guess finishing my dissertation.
Finished my dissertation. Real summer is happening now. Bought a plane ticket to London and will be in the UK for a month. I'm very excited. I've never been to Europe before.
(31st May 2022, 9:19 AM)Vipa Wrote: What's the court cases about

I'm a witness to one case of child sexual assault, and the other one is also sexual assault (i didnt commit no crimes lately yall)🤷🏻‍♀️
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
(9th May 2022, 10:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Got any summer plans?
to be an kod
Yemlo and Co.
(8th July 2022, 2:23 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: I'm a witness to one case of child sexual assault, and the other one is also sexual assault (i didnt commit no crimes lately yall)🤷🏻‍♀️
Dang son, late reply, but how did it go?
[Image: giphy.gif]