Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(27th May 2022, 1:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: 2016.

Ahh, which means you were born in 1998. You're around the same age as my cousin, who's turning 25 this year. I think the 90s is like the best time period, man. You had the best music, movies, cartoon shows, etc.
(27th May 2022, 1:30 PM)Mystery Wrote: I feel a lot older than I actually am. My coworkers are roughly the same age as me, but they still act like goofballs, flipping each other off as a joke, making jokes about smoking meth, etc. And I'm over here like "my knees hurt" lmao

Lol well that sucks. You'd be better off hanging out with people around my age. Forget those kids 😂
I was born in 1997, I turn 25 next month.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(27th May 2022, 1:31 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was born in 1997, I turn 25 next month.

Oh wow, didn't see that coming. I assumed that when you mentioned your graduation year, you graduated on time. Its just something I assumed most people did. My birthday already passed, 3 weeks ago.
(27th May 2022, 1:30 PM)Different Wrote: Ahh, which means you were born in 1998. You're around the same age as my cousin, who's turning 25 this year. I think the 90s is like the best time period, man. You had the best music, movies, cartoon shows, etc.

Best cartoon shows? Definitely. Best movies? Perhaps. Best music? Disagree. The 90s had lots of banging music, but that's already when autotune was prevalent. Certainly better music than nowadays, that's for sure.
I wish I were 25 again 😔
(27th May 2022, 1:33 PM)Different Wrote: Oh wow, didn't see that coming. I assumed that when you mentioned your graduation year, you graduated on time. Its just something I assumed most people did. My birthday already passed, 3 weeks ago.

I wasn't held back or anything, I just started school later.
(27th May 2022, 1:34 PM)Mystery Wrote: Best cartoon shows? Definitely. Best movies? Perhaps. Best music? Disagree. The 90s had lots of banging music, but that's already when autotune was prevalent. Certainly better music than nowadays, that's for sure.

Depends on what you listened too, growing up. I was referring to the hip hop and rap culture. But yeah, definitely better than this garbage they're putting out on the streets, today.
(27th May 2022, 1:34 PM)Different Wrote: I wish I were 25 again 😔

I'm glad I'm not in my 40s yet. That's when the aches and pains start getting worse.
(27th May 2022, 1:36 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm glad I'm not in my 40s yet. That's when the aches and pains start getting worse.

lmfao, facts! Not to mention grey hair, depending on your family. Bad news is, when you hit 30, there's a small drop in testosterone for men. That's why it's a good idea to stay physically fit and boost up on the testosterone vitamins before you hit 30.
I like music from the 60s.

(27th May 2022, 1:36 PM)Different Wrote: Depends on what you listened too, growing up. I was referring to the hip hop and rap culture. But yeah, definitely better than this garbage they're putting out on the streets, today.

I feel like this megamix would be right up your alley.
(27th May 2022, 1:40 PM)Mystery Wrote: I like music from the 60s.

How old are you again, lol? 😂 Those are the senior citizen days, my guy.

(27th May 2022, 1:40 PM)Mystery Wrote: I feel like this megamix would be right up your alley.

Oh yeah, that's when music was 🔥
(27th May 2022, 1:43 PM)Different Wrote: How old are you again, lol? 😂 Those are the senior citizen days, my guy.

It may be old music, but it's timeless.

(27th May 2022, 1:45 PM)Mystery Wrote: It may be old music, but it's timeless.

I took a course, 4 months ago with this music in it. We had to learn about The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, etc. I made a B+ in this course. I know, I should have done better, since my career revolves around music and audio.
Don't forget Simon & Garfunkel, probably the best group to come out of the 60s.
I'm not sure if we covered that rock duo, yet. I do know a lot of rock bands were covered, but I don't think we touched on them, yet; mmm... interesting 🤔 If we did, I may have to go back and take a look. A lot of those 60s bands were on drugs anyways. Especially The Beatles with LSD.
(27th May 2022, 1:38 PM)Different Wrote: Not to mention grey hair, depending on your family.

If we're going off of my family, then male pattern baldness will happen before gray hair gets a chance to kick in.
I really need to look into Keeps, and see if it's a legitimate product. Otherwise, half of my hair will likely be gone in 10 years.
Source: My brother is 31 and his hair is thinning dramatically
(28th May 2022, 10:06 AM)Mystery Wrote: Source: My brother is 31 and his hair is thinning dramatically

Oh wow. That's kinda too young to start having hair loss. If I were you, I would start thinking of ways to avoid dramatic hair loss. Stay on the Vitamin B6 or something like that; it's good for hair growth. Especially while you're 25, now.