Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(31st May 2022, 7:49 AM)Mystery Wrote: I was in a car that hit a patch of black ice and spun into the oncoming lane. Two other times, I was nearly run off of the road by a semi truck's blind spot. We all know driving is dangerous, it's a giant metal box going at lethal speeds. I just don't want to be the one in control of something that could cause lethal damage.

Were you ok, during the aftermath, physically? Black ice is nothing to play with, period. I feel frightened for you, at that point. Not to mention, being run off the road by a semi truck is a scary thought, also. This is why, whenever I'm in a semi truck's blind spot, I either try to speed up to get him to notice me, or I'll reduce my speed until I'm away from his blind spot.

So yeah, man, I can understand why you're skeptical of driving on the road because yes, it is dangerous... and there are idiot drivers out there, who cause accidents, everyday. I've been in at least 3 car accidents, before. Blood pressure went up after that ☠️
(31st May 2022, 7:55 AM)Mystery Wrote: Just check out this clip of Norm Macdonald, he explains it perfectly: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxE80FqXJEbNs...-iOVVnsnkg

It's funny you mention this guy, right after I just got through listening to this podcast about him; The irony lol. Skip to 26:00 min mark.

(31st May 2022, 8:05 AM)Different Wrote: Were you ok, during the aftermath, physically? Black ice is nothing to play with, period. I feel frightened for you, at that point. Not to mention, being run off the road by a semi truck is a scary thought, also. This is why, whenever I'm in a semi truck's blind spot, I either try to speed up to get him to notice me, or I'll reduce my speed until I'm away from his blind spot.

So yeah, man, I can understand why you're skeptical of driving on the road because yes, it is dangerous... and there are idiot drivers out there, who cause accidents, everyday. I've been in at least 3 car accidents, before. Blood pressure went up after that ☠️

Thank goodness, yes, as no one was in the oncoming lane. But if there had been? The person driving literally lost all control of the car, and that was at no fault of their own. The semi truck incidents were narrowly avoided too, but I'm not sure how well I would've handled it if it was me who was in the driver's seat.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Yeah, I know... :c

He was my favorite comedian of ALL TIME before he passed, and I was devastated when I found out he passed away. It literally messed me up mentally, back in October 2021, and I haven't been the same since. I still have constant thoughts about death because of it.
I was actually put on antidepressants back in November cause I wasn't even taking care of myself properly. I couldn't even eat food, I had absolutely no appetite.
I only took the antidepressants a couple of times, because the side effects screwed me up even worse.
But I've found a few coping mechanisms that have helped me.
(31st May 2022, 8:13 AM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, I know... :c

He was my favorite comedian of ALL TIME before he passed, and I was devastated when I found out he passed away. It literally messed me up mentally, back in October 2021, and I haven't been the same since. I still have constant thoughts about death because of it.

The best thing to do to get over somebody is to find a new replacement. I know... that sounds insane, but it actually works. Someone who doesn't remind you of your favorite comedian because if they do, it's just going to cast you into another rabbit hole of deep depression, which will eventually force you to take more antidepressants.
He passed away in September, not October. I made a few posts about it back in September.

(14th September 2021, 6:15 PM)Mystery Wrote: Noooooooooooooooooooo

Norm Macdonald passed away ;-;

My favorite comedian of all time

(23rd September 2021, 10:09 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm in a really weird mental state right now. No idea if anyone will read this, but yeah. I've always had trouble showing emotions. Basically, I feel nothing on the inside anymore. No happiness, no sadness. Ever since I found out my favorite comedian, Norm Macdonald, died. I could always count on him for a laugh, even on my worst days. Don't know if it's related to that. But I did cry for the first time in years after I found out he passed away. Now I'm just kind of sitting in emotional purgatory. Want to feel something. Want to not feel lonely. Want to get out of this funk.
(31st May 2022, 8:19 AM)Different Wrote: The best thing to do to get over somebody is to find a new replacement. I know... that sounds insane, but it actually works. Someone who doesn't remind you of your favorite comedian because if they do, it's just going to cast you into another rabbit hole of deep depression, which will eventually force you to take more antidepressants.

I have found a Twitch streamer who has helped me get through the tough times.
(15th October 2021, 1:10 AM)Mystery Wrote: Since last Wednesday, I've felt really stressed out. I have no idea why. My favorite celebrity died, but that was like a month ago. That same day I started feeling stressed out, my coworkers got into an argument. I don't know it's from that or not. I can't stop shaking, I have loss of appetite, and my heart rate feels increased. I've tried lighting candles and chewing gum, but I don't think it helped much. Hot showers help a little bit, I think. I'm pretty much just trying to force myself to eat. My doctor put me on anxiety meds, but I don't feel like they're helping yet.

A-ha! There's the post I was looking for!
(31st May 2022, 8:34 AM)Mystery Wrote: A-ha! There's the post I was looking for!

Unless you were really close to him, you shouldn't feel this stressed out and lose your appetite. Have you met the man in real life or something? Take pics, get an autograph, have a conversation, etc?
(31st May 2022, 8:44 AM)Different Wrote: Unless you were really close to him, you shouldn't feel this stressed out and lose your appetite. Have you met the man in real life or something? Take pics, get an autograph, have a conversation, etc?

Keep in mind that I was using this guy's comedy as a crutch for my mental health. What happens when your crutch no longer exists? Miserable pain.
I'm not that bad anymore, thank goodness. Just have these thoughts of death I'm trying to escape.
(31st May 2022, 8:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: Keep in mind that I was using this guy's comedy as a crutch for my mental health. What happens when your crutch no longer exists? Miserable pain.

You find a new replacement. You just need to learn how to be strong, bro. Time heels everything.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(31st May 2022, 8:51 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm not that bad anymore, thank goodness. Just have these thoughts of death I'm trying to escape.

Yeah, you can't be having these thoughts of death, when your tag underneath your posts says "Have a wonderful day". I think you'll be able to take this thought into my upcoming thread that I told you about. It'll explain what's behind it and how it works. It almost sounds conspiracy theory, based, but it's not. I'll try to remain unbiased.
[Image: VdAyB9Z.png]

Also a clip that I can boost the quality of, because eww 480p
(31st May 2022, 8:56 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah, you can't be having these thoughts of death, when your tag underneath your posts says "Have a wonderful day".

It's funny, I actually made that my signature for uplifting myself, as well as people reading it.
(31st May 2022, 9:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: It's funny, I actually made that my signature for uplifting myself, as well as people reading it.

Right. But now, I see there's a strong spirit of depression, that's influencing you to have these thoughts. People don't talk about these supernatural influencers because they either don't know enough about them, can't bother to care, or probably are unaware of their existence. I can't wait to see what people have to say about this. It's going to be a long thread, so brace yourself!