Let's get this thread to a million pages!
^ I felt bored, so there's a mini story for you to read @Different
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I would've kept it going, but I want to get more Nook Miles on ACNH.
[redacted]
[redacted]
(3rd June 2022, 12:29 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm actually surprised Johnny Depp won. I'm glad he won, don't get me wrong. But the US court system has failed us so many times.

Yes, they have. It's pretty sad, actually. Like for instance, how they're letting criminals out of jail, early, so they can commit more heinous crimes.
(3rd June 2022, 1:17 PM)Mystery Wrote: You look up at the clock. It says 2:06 pm. "Oh shit, I had a business meeting at 2:30 pm!!! I totally forgot!!!" You drive like hell to the business meeting, forgetting to brush your hair and teeth, you look totally unpresentable. You arrive 10 minutes late. Once you get into view of the business you work for, your heart sinks. The building is on fire, and is a mangled mess. You hear screams of terror. Trapped under rubble is the girl you had a crush on. Her name is Jessica.

"Jessica, noooo! Are you alright??? What the hell happened???" you say, fighting through tears and emotions. She replies "Y... you are... l-lucky you... got.. here late. S-someone.. set off a b.. bom.. bomb." You see the pain in her eyes. You see the trauma. You realize she doesn't have much time left. "There.. is s-something I.. wanted to t-tell you.. I always had... a c-crush on you." she says, in her dying breath. "JESSICA!!!!!" you wail out in agony. "WHYYYYY!!!!!!"

This is why you should never be late to something because it could be a matter of life and death.
(3rd June 2022, 1:23 PM)Mystery Wrote: Fun fact, I had a crush on a coworker named Kylie. We both like a similar type of music. And I think she's single, or at least she was. But I'm terrified of asking someone out. And she no longer works the night shift. Though I've seen her come in during day shift, so she must still work there.

Who, Kylie Jenner? You got to know Kylie Jenner?? Damn, bro. I didn't think you had game, until you mentioned that LOL!

[Image: eMo1gDZ.jpg]
(3rd June 2022, 1:26 PM)Mystery Wrote: I don't think she was the one, anyway. She's a smoker, and has an assertive personality. But she was so damn stunning.

It's Kylie Jenner so, I dunno if that's true or not.
(3rd June 2022, 1:20 PM)Mystery Wrote: I would've kept it going, but I want to get more Nook Miles on ACNH.

You gotta explain to me how you met Kylie Jenner and what is ACNH. You should have pics on instagram of you and her together.
[redacted]
Kylie Jenner's appearance is overrated imo
[redacted]
[redacted]
(4th June 2022, 3:55 AM)Mystery Wrote: Kylie Jenner's appearance is overrated imo

Agreed. All those fake titties, ass, and facial features (especially her ridiculous looking clown lips), is a joke imo.
(4th June 2022, 4:37 AM)Mystery Wrote: My celebrity crush is Milana Vayntrub

[Image: Milana-Vayntrub.jpg]

Do you believe that her body appearance is natural or had some plastic work done? Also, she does appear to be more naturally beautiful than Kylie does.
(4th June 2022, 4:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: My coworker Kylie actually resembles her a bit

No wonder you like her. I like women with blue eyes, tan skin, and blonde hair. That's my first pick. My second pick would be the same colored eyes but with brown hair.
(4th June 2022, 8:16 AM)Different Wrote: Do you believe that her body appearance is natural or had some plastic work done? Also, she does appear to be more naturally beautiful than Kylie does.

Oh, she definitely has a very authentic natural look.
(4th June 2022, 8:24 AM)Mystery Wrote: Oh, she definitely has a very authentic natural look.

Ok. Thread should be posted by the end of today, if not tomorrow. I want you to add value on it the best you can and the way you see fit.