New Music For PR2?
Here is the whole EP!

Info about each song coming soon!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Kia ora Smile

I'm not sure I really "fit the vibe" here, but in recent times ive made a few beats while being inspired at school.

Heres a few, tell me whatchu think!

this cool summer house song (I think it could suit well): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JU1HnhW...ieranVella

liquid dnb ting: https://soundcloud.com/kieranvella/for-y...drive-home

this lofi bedroom beat ting: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sl-6V_q...sp=sharing

Thanks Smile
(14th August 2021, 6:16 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Kia ora Smile

I'm not sure I really "fit the vibe" here, but in recent times ive made a few beats while being inspired at school.

Heres a few, tell me whatchu think!

this cool summer house song (I think it could suit well): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JU1HnhW...ieranVella

liquid dnb ting: https://soundcloud.com/kieranvella/for-y...drive-home

this lofi bedroom beat ting: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sl-6V_q...sp=sharing

Thanks Smile

Hello!

I listened to 'breezy' and 'for your night drive home' but couldn't listen to the lofi track (file came in broken and the player didn't work, no idea why) so between breezy and the liquid dnb track, i'll say breezy fits in very well :] definitely could work on PR2. 

Cool suggestions nonetheless.
  • Nemo Nation
Yet another remix of sunset riders! and this one's quite different from the other two versions.

• Ashley766
Here's an Industrial track!  

This was quite the blast from the past to produce. I started making music in 2013 and all I used to try back then was making music like this... but didn't quite make it :v 

But now, I return to one of the genres that got me into Electronic music many years ago and have many ideas in the works!

Take a listen and tell me whatcha think. :] 

(i could make a shorter version for PR2 if this one's too long)
Here's a cool remake i just finished today!

Please, take a listen!
  • ~JBG~
(18th September 2021, 9:15 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here's a cool remake i just finished today!

Please, take a listen!
Cozy
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
-Update-

So this thread reached over 10.000 views some time ago it seems... i just wanted to say thank you to all that have listened to my music! i seriously appreciate the time and even the thought of listening to my music. i been producing music for the past 9 years but never really shared it with anyone outside of my family and some friends so... it's crazy to me to see just how many people had the interest in listening to it. (special thanks to Camer, my man xD)

From this point forward i'm gonna be sharing more music through youtube (maybe still on Soundcloud if things go well)
and it'll be a few singles that i wanted to share or thought would fit for PR2 :]
I'm more than happy to contribute to the game in any way i can.

I love PR2 and i love this little community that is still somehow active after soooo long, even if it's only a few of us now.

Thank you very much!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, ~JBG~
Hey Hey HEY! I'm back! Check these out! :]

Here's a Demo Set i just put together recently! All of these are subject to change and do not represent the final product. please take a listen! Big Grin

-Description-

Hey Adulock Here! Here's the Demo set #2 where you'll find once again, upcoming projects, unfinished tracks, and some other cool stuff! take a listen and enjoy!

| - TRACK LIST -|

1- Beyond The Horizon
-this song is about happiness, that inner feeling of joy and understanding of things changing and evolving in your life, as well as hope for the future.
2- I'm Second To Raise
-this track is all about adrenaline, hype, that feeling of going 'above and beyond'. I LOVE what i have so far and can't wait to finish this track! 'I'm Second To Raise Dead!' and you, are the first one to me :]
3- Night Walk
-Just a simple Hard Trance track... pretty chill.
4- Urban Rush (Adrenaline Junkie Remix)
-in the story of Urban Rush, there is a shot of a drug addict somewhere around the middle half of the song (during the pursuit) so...this remix is on the drug addict's perspective of how things went down. basicly the track is going to be a non-stop kick rolls and crazy drops -the song.
5- The Science Of Death
-a song about the fear of, you guessed it, death. the song's lyrics refer to a 'scientist' which... has a meaning i rather explain once i release the song.
6- The Journey Has Begun
-an uplifting trance song about being fearless. about not being afraid of what's to come.
7- Fire Up!
Just a random Dubstep track. haven't made Dubstep in a while so it'll be interesting revisiting that genre once again.

|- BONUS TRACKS -|
-Just Take Your Time...
-Mindset Overload (Downwards Spiral Remix)
-Blossom (DRUM AND BASS BABY!)
-Silent Periods (Raising Storm Remix)
-Da Darkness Reworked
-Ultimate Sacrilege (This one's very special to me. not to mention Is HYPE AS F***!)

-Hope you enjoy and take care!-

-AVL
  • Camer the Dragon
Hey!

Just thought it'll be interesting to share this here :]

This ultra dank and outdated track is what inspired one of my best tracks, Sunset Riders xD you can hear how the main melody slowly turns more and more into the Sunset Riders melody near the end and i think it's very cool.
  • Mia
Hey, Check dis out!  (WARNING LOUD)

this song is for them ultra boopin' times.

also, fun fact.... that random voice saying 'lucky, lucky!' ...that's my voice :3
Here's a TR4NC3 track for TR4NC3 enthusiasts.

And if you're bored and curious, why not check these old and dank songs from my old recently recovered hard drive!

This might be the most embarrassing thing i have ever done (so far) xD

I have -13% singing or speaking English skills but yet i tried my darndest on this track. it sounds... alright...??? xD except from a couple of parts (9:54... oops :c) it's... an okay track... maybe........... sorta..............kind of not really no never xD HAVE A LISTEN FOR FREE CRINGE!!!! Big Grin
Here's the full version of Rain Avenue, a song i made for PR2 :] 

(...i finished this over a year ago and i completely forgot to upload it :v derp)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Mia
(15th July 2022, 11:02 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here's the full version of Rain Avenue, a song i made for PR2 :] 

(...i finished this over a year ago and i completely forgot to upload it :v derp)

I love this! Very nicely done!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Check this out! :]

Just lay back, forget about any problems and enjoy the trip!
  • Dan-83
Here's a neat, super old track i dug out of my old hard drive. :]

It's in low quality and also quite loud 'cause i didn't know when or much less how to lower the volume xD i just left everything on default.
It's been long overdue since Pr2 has actually gotten any "Good" music.
Quite a few of these could deffo go in, we need a music update with lots of new songs like these
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77