Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(18th July 2022, 10:04 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Once I finish eating and watching this anime episode I'll set something up.

Yeah, there you go! Start from Crash 1, then work your way up to CTR. I'm only watching because of the funny rage. That's usually how you get tons of views.
(18th July 2022, 10:12 AM)Yomakoy Wrote:

I had to clip this ahahahaha

Anime name?
@Yomakoy If you want a smoother gameplay, try playing the game on an espxe ps1 emulator.
(18th July 2022, 10:14 AM)Different Wrote: Anime name?

K-On!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(18th July 2022, 10:15 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy If you want a smoother gameplay, try playing the game on an espxe ps1 emulator.

Yeah that did cross my mind, but I can't grasp the keyboard controls.
Then again, the original Crash Bandicoot doesn't have the slide jumps and belly flops.
(18th July 2022, 10:16 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Yeah that did cross my mind, but I can't grasp the keyboard controls.

No need for keyboard controls. When I used to run the emulator 6 years ago, I would always use a PS3 Joystick to navigate through all the BS, and gain a smoother controlling experience. I think PS3 uses a company called Scarlett. You can either use bluetooth or you can stick the controller into a usb slot on your desktop, using a PS3 charger.
(18th July 2022, 10:18 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Then again, the original Crash Bandicoot doesn't have the slide jumps and belly flops.

Which makes it more challenging and hysterical because I know you're going to rage even more 😂 Not to mention, you can only use the D-Pad LOL!
I don't have a PS3 controller.
(18th July 2022, 10:19 AM)Different Wrote: Which makes it more challenging and hysterical because I know you're going to rage even more 😂 Not to mention, you can only use the D-Pad LOL!

Oh I won't even bother the 100% playthrough on that one. I can't even get the gem on the first level.
The first level has that ridiculously finnicky box bridge.
(18th July 2022, 10:20 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I don't have a PS3 controller.

I would go and buy one on Ebay or something, if I were you. Otherwise, I don't see you being able to use a PS1 or PS2 controller, as it wasn't setup for stuff like this.
(18th July 2022, 10:21 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Oh I won't even bother the 100% playthrough on that one. I can't even get the gem on the first level.

You don't have to 100% every level. Just watching you get frustrated on the levels is good enough for me lol
(18th July 2022, 10:23 AM)Different Wrote: You don't have to 100% every level. Just watching you get frustrated on the levels is good enough for me lol

Oh believe me, there will be plenty of rage
  • Different
@Yomakoy Let me know when you get ready to setup recording for Crash 1.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I'm too dumb to figure out the emulator so it's probably gonna be on good old hardware and camera quality
@Different

Alright, here we go
Maybe not cause my phone is telling me it can't record longer than a few minutes due to storage capacity
Alright, solved that issue I think

Time to record
  • Different
(18th July 2022, 10:50 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I'm too dumb to figure out the emulator so it's probably gonna be on good old hardware and camera quality

I Still **** with you, without the emulator. I'm mainly just here for the rage, if it happens. I first started off just like you, at the age of 23, 6 years ago. At some point, I gave up because there was just too many unknown requirements for the emulator to work, that was beyond my reach.

Eventually, I did trial and error, figuring it out. I needed a Bios, for one thing. There was two other requirements too, but it's been so long since I ran the damn thing, that I forgot what it was.