Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(3rd August 2022, 8:49 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: If you're wondering how I got those 400 subscribers on Yomakoy, it was from a compilation of The Office. It got 1.7 million views before NBC stuck their claws in it and blocked it worldwide. Like, literally the only way I've figured out how to grow my channel is by posting The Office crap.

NBC probably did that for either copyright reasons, or it violates their terms and conditions.
(3rd August 2022, 8:51 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I think I'm gonna have to invest in a capture card, dude. If I wanna grow my main channel. I did editing work that I was proud of on those Crash Bandicoot videos, but the crappy filming detracted from it.

Anything that's closer to the Nvidia Geforce is a damn good buy. One where you get run it in 1080p 60fps. I'd advise you to buy the Nvidia Geforce itself, but since your computer or whatever, isn't big enough... just get something close to it.
@Yomakoy Btw, I wanted to show you this really cool-looking project that someone had worked on, 7 years ago. Better than Crash 4, maybe? 🤔

That Naughty Dog logo in the bottom right though. Oof

That didn't age well
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Yomakoy What software do you use to edit your videos? I use DaVinci Resolve 18.
(4th August 2022, 3:48 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy What software do you use to edit your videos? I use DaVinci Resolve 18.

Lightworks
@Yomakoy This guy records videos just like you. He's pretty funny at times. He did a live stream of Crash 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_fnJnO1...l=Carameii
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
@Different You got that Goldeneye 64 watch pause music stuck in my head LMAO

I can't stop humming it
(5th August 2022, 9:46 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: @Different You got that Goldeneye 64 watch pause music stuck in my head LMAO

I can't stop humming it

Lmfao! Here's another uncompressed version, just for you 😉 The base hits harder in this one 😱

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(5th August 2022, 10:56 AM)Different Wrote: Lmfao! Here's another uncompressed version, just for you 😉 The base hits harder in this one 😱

Nice! I love songs with a good bassline.

Alright, I've got one too.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I occasionally whistle that one from time to time.
(5th August 2022, 11:25 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Nice! I love songs with a good bassline.

Alright, I've got one too.

I'm pass 3 mins in, and this song is amazing! I listened to this while watching the Riders Republic game. It's really funky and it has a nice, upbeat to it. I love the arpeggio melody and the flute, played in this. Is there a flute being played? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn I heard a flute in this song. 🤔

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia

This was interesting.
There ya go buddy, now you have the most replied blog.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Did you see brockhampton's blog? Holy shit, that is a lot to unpack. I don't even know what to say about it. Good read though.
(6th August 2022, 8:32 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Did you see brockhampton's blog? Holy shit, that is a lot to unpack. I don't even know what to say about it. Good read though.

Yes, I did. Some of that stuff that he wrote in there, is cringe. Like for instance, the mods sexually flirting with him back in the day. I'd report that shit, if they did that to me.
(6th August 2022, 8:45 AM)Different Wrote: Yes, I did. Some of that stuff that he wrote in there, is cringe. Like for instance, the mods sexually flirting with him back in the day. I'd report that shit, if they did that to me.

I think they were just trying to fit in. They were super young, after all. I put up with so much shit as a kid, because I thought it was normal behavior. I wasn't smart enough yet to realize how screwed up it actually was.
@Yomakoy @Camer the Dragon @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @AlphaZ @David

This shit is disgusting. I don't know if either of you has seen this video or not, but don't ever let this happen to you.