Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(19th August 2022, 3:07 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Remember the Crash Bandicoot 1 mod, I showed you about, where a guy had demonstrated his modding skills? If I modded all the crash bandicoot 1 levels, and made them available for download, would you be willing to try them out to see if you've got what it takes?

I've been looking into learning how to mod games, since I saw this guy do it. All he did was move things like the boxes, enemies, and took objects from other levels and placed them in a different location.

If I can figure out how to run an emulator, sure. I tried recording The Simpsons Hit & Run gameplay for my channel but the rom was extremely choppy
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
[Image: uIWC4dY.jpg]

My favorite youtube community post ever
@Yomakoy I've got something pretty interesting that I want to post for next week. It's based on 'escaping a nightmare', and I want to see if people will select the best option available. Basically, you'll be put into an unknown house that you've never seen before, filled with obstacles and turns that you don't even know about. The nightmare consists of a dark entity chasing you, which means you need to find the exit.

The problem is, you don't even know that he's coming after you; he just shows up out of nowhere, which means you need to think fast.

I just wanted to know if you think this sounds interesting to post, or probably not?
Remix is 🔥

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Wish I could go back to how things were 3 months ago
I probably won't be posting in that nightmare thread to be honest but I will give it a read when I'm feeling up to it
Knowing your knack for making threads I'm sure it will be an interesting read
(20th August 2022, 7:28 PM)Different Wrote: Remix is 🔥

Crash Team Racing > Every Mario Kart
I thought MKW was the greatest racing game ever until I sat down and played through all of CTR story mode
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(20th August 2022, 9:25 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

This kicks ass, bro. Still better than the N Sane Trilogy garbage that we received. Hell, they've even made Josh Mancell, proud in the comments section. I'd hire these guys, any day.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(20th August 2022, 9:09 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Knowing your knack for making threads I'm sure it will be an interesting read

I might do a video instead, since I know people don't like to read long posts. I've gotten really skilled in Davinci resolve 18, so it should be pretty good.
Do anyone even need malware protionamide
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
@Yomakoy You seem to be pretty good at creating stories and such. Tell me something, has my writing skills or story telling skills, improved, or does it need a little more work? By all this, I mean are you hooked in as a reader, or are there some parts in there that just wasn't captivating you at all. Check out my latest blog post.
@Yomakoy When you get a chance, maybe you could give your thoughts on TRUC's music, in his blog. You seem to have a strong appreciation for music.
(23rd August 2022, 7:50 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy When you get a chance, maybe you could give your thoughts on TRUC's music, in his blog. You seem to have a strong appreciation for music.
@Different

Yemlo yemlo yemlo yemlo
Yemlo and Co.
cool
(22nd August 2022, 12:50 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy You seem to be pretty good at creating stories and such. Tell me something, has my writing skills or story telling skills, improved, or does it need a little more work? By all this, I mean are you hooked in as a reader, or are there some parts in there that just wasn't captivating you at all. Check out my latest blog post.

I really am not in a very good mental state right now so forgive me if I make inconsiderate responses.

But that blog post seems very attention grabby. It might work well in a video, but doesn't translate too well across text.
It was kind of hard to read through honestly
(24th August 2022, 3:33 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I really am not in a very good mental state right now so forgive me if I make inconsiderate responses.

But that blog post seems very attention grabby. It might work well in a video, but doesn't translate too well across text.

It's ok. I understand you're still stressed out over your brother being missing for weeks, now. Have you thought about contacting the FBI or something? If police officers don't seem to care, then surely the FBI could do something. You just need to think about when's the last time you saw him, tracing his steps, etc. At least they can do a party search through a helicopter.