Let's get this thread to a million pages!
This just in: Elon Musk can't handle jokes, and Kathy Griffin still isn't funny.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I watch one ASMR creator on youtube, and now they think I want to watch all of them.
(6th November 2022, 4:31 PM)Different Wrote: Instantly buys this after winning the jackpot! 😈⚡️🔥

If you could have 7 cars, one for each day of the week, what cars would you choose?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Do you think Shaq can fit into a Mini Cooper
The Simpsons did an anime episode of Treehouse of Horror?! Now this I have GOT to see

...Tomorrow. I am too tired right now.
(7th November 2022, 12:10 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Do you think Shaq can fit into a Mini Cooper

[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Uptight 534 You forgot to answer my question from yesterday.
(6th November 2022, 9:45 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: If you could have 7 cars, one for each day of the week, what cars would you choose?

Good question. 1. Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. 2. Bugatti Chiron. 3. Corvette stingray ZR1. 4. Camaro ZL1. 5. Jaguar F-Type R. 6. Shelby Mustang GT500. 7. Dodge Challenger SRT Ghoul.

Out of all seven of those, I'd say the Bugatti Chiron got my attention the most. Wbu?
(7th November 2022, 12:10 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Do you think Shaq can fit into a Mini Cooper

I'm surprised he fit in a Buick lmao 😂
Have you ever noticed how much Nelson looks like Barney? Father and son, perhaps? Think Spin

[Image: WSXgzthX6LJQdpDnLCvpMO3dxWxeFChd4RqleVxe...93f86198b7]
(7th November 2022, 4:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Have you ever noticed how much Nelson looks like Barney? Father and son, perhaps? Think Spin

[Image: WSXgzthX6LJQdpDnLCvpMO3dxWxeFChd4RqleVxe...93f86198b7]

Or maybe Barney is Nelson in the future.
[Image: VYA6DvZ.jpg]
They really captured Mr. Burns' villainous nature.
I hate it when people ignore me. That's one of my pet peeves. When you ignore me, I ignore you back. I'm not talking about anyone in general; I just thought I'd throw that message out there.
I mean, you can't always be certain what their intentions are. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Could be a lot on their plate or something. I asked my friend if he was ignoring me, but he just didn't see the notifications. Felt kind of foolish after that.
Even when they do see the notifications and they dodge it, I'm left thinking... 'What the hell is their problem?' I've had friends that have done me like that for days. I just said **** it, and gave up on them since that's the way they wanted it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
I wish people would just be honest with each other and say "Hey, I don't want to hang out anymore."

I invited several friends to my graduation party, and only one of them showed up. They could've said "I probably won't be there, just a heads up." instead of "Oh! Thanks for the invitation!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
(7th November 2022, 6:36 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I wish people would just be honest with each other and say "Hey, I don't want to hang out anymore."

I invited several friends to my graduation party, and only one of them showed up. They could've said "I probably won't be there, just a heads up." instead of "Oh! Thanks for the invitation!"

Facts! It's a cold world out there, man. People will do ****ed up shit to you and expect you to be ok with it. Humans can be complicated which is why I don't like people. If those friends didn't notify you, telling you they couldn't make it to your graduation party, then they're not your friends. It's time to ditch them and find some new ones.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Cranberries are a lot more sour than I remember
@Yomakoy

1. Do you still play Crash Bash on PC/Emulator?

2. Have you bought Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit, yet?