Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Maybe I should start making some troll threads about PR2. I think PR2 needs a hat that still awards x2 exp, but also adds 2 minutes to the race completed time. Call it the Dankrank Hat.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(19th November 2022, 10:57 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I mean, I'm still against macroing, even as someone who macros. I only do it cause "haha look, big number". Rank is not a measurement of skill. My account is rank 76 and I'm one of the worst PR2 players you'll see.

You're ranking during a good time. Mother****ers like this character, are the ones that should be terminated. I still hate this guy, ever since he reported me to USB HUB trash.

(19th November 2022, 11:08 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Maybe I should start making some troll threads about PR2. I think PR2 needs a hat that still awards x2 exp, but also adds 2 minutes to the race completed time. Call it the Dankrank Hat.

Good idea. I can support you, too.
No longer would we have to wait for the time completed to reach that 2 minute mark, now you can gain all of that sweet sweet exp as soon as the race starts!
Right! It was Jellyhood3 who told me about the DM Glitch back in September of 2013. I begged him not to tell anybody, but he did it anyway. I remember when fdx3 folded xceved, 1mil F@H points just to tell him about the DM Glitch.
@Yomakoy you have +8 tokens, correct?
(19th November 2022, 11:13 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy you have +8 tokens, correct?

Yeah
(19th November 2022, 11:15 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Yeah

How much money would you want from me, if I got you to fold me to +8?
Usb hub handed out bans like Jehovah's hands out pamphlets
When he lost his modding privileges, I was happy as hell, man.
I don't know how much money I'd ask for tbh
Let's start with $250.
I had to move the thread to a blog, so that it stays up at the top for a while. Threads can easily be pushed down to the bottom because people are constantly replying to other threads.
$250? Sure, if you're willing to pay that.
Have you seen the meme that's just a low quality upload of Funky Town? That meme takes 0 effort to make lol
This one:

I can make a better version of this meme, just give me like an hour to slap it together
25 minutes, already done
I'll upload it later
(19th November 2022, 12:04 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: $250? Sure, if you're willing to pay that.

Alright, cool. I'll let you know when I decide to make that decision. I'll probably ask you for your cash app name.