Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(20th November 2022, 9:41 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Not even at page 555 yet

soon
á
sooner
á
soonerer
á
soonererer
á
soonerererer
á
soonererererer
á
soonerererererer
á
soonererererererer
á
soonest
á
pg 555
á
Just like good old times doc
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(21st November 2022, 5:45 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: It's like that episode of South Park where Kenny keeps getting paid to do reckless stuff. I'm not a reckless person, and I don't want to risk a paralyzing injury for a quick buck.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't go in a wrestling match with that other thread you posted either.

Lmfao! I'm surprised you remember that thread, my friend. Well, I can't argue with you here because I've seen tons of people die from doing stupid stunts.

(21st November 2022, 6:12 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I've been thinking about my mortality a lot more ever since what happened. It's not worth taking health risks for money. Good health is the most important thing there is. Money is just a piece of paper.

Yeah, I feel you, man. This video pretty much sums of everything, here. Warning, please watch at your own discretion.

Yeah, I can't watch that or I'll have nightmares
I'm already having nightmares as it is
“Winter is just like a beautiful person with no personality. Sure it looks great in pictures, but who wants to live with it?”
Someone unsubbed when I posted that Funky Town meme video lol
But someone else left a comment saying they liked it, soo
(21st November 2022, 8:11 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Someone unsubbed when I posted that Funky Town meme video lol

We need more of your range videos lol.
(21st November 2022, 8:52 PM)Different Wrote: We need more of your range videos lol.

I'm having severe performance issues, so that's probably not gonna happen.

Notice all the times I warp and stutter around.
If I do post a rage video, it won't be a PC game. At least for now. Something captured from a console would probably be fine.