Top 100 in F@H
Lightbulb 
Original Thread: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.p...6#pid71706

I know this thread got shut down to our differences and not able to debate in a formal matter for that I am sorry Ben/Eternal, thanks for trying to inspire Team Jiggmin to top 100 again. 

The rewards & effort involved for top 100 as outlined by staff is the equivalent of exchanging a $100,000 check for a loaf of bread. 

The idea of having a one-time rank-up is great but how is it fair for the top 5 or 10 contributor when they're doing the heavy carrying for the team?

I think these should be the rewards: 

Top 11 to 1,000 contributor in FAH (no alts included) should get the one-time perm rank-up 

Top 10 folders should get a bonus of (2x one-time perm rank-up) because without them we wouldn't get the mass PPD output we need to get Team Jiggmin to the Top 100. 

Reason I am re-opening is because @AlphaZ & @FDX3 felt like we should be able to talk/communicate a plan for those who wants this to happen before we all go our separate ways.  

AlphaZ, FDX3 and I can do 40M PPD combine, we're looking for 7 more players who are willing to continue to FAH.

Thanks,

Colind
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, AlphaZ, edetarod, ExplosionZ, FDX3, HelpACC, Mulley
I plan to fold some of my alts so I could contribute more.
I've got a 3080 Ti but I don't fold 24/7.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
(11th December 2022, 12:17 PM)Stxtics Wrote: I plan to fold some of my alts so I could contribute more.
I've got a 3080 Ti but I don't fold 24/7.

Anymore folding is greatly welcome, yeah if we do get enough players we don't have to do 24/7 that's for who wants to do that it will be their choice.
Fun Fact:

In order to get to Top 100 we've to be in the 22,500,000,000 point mark and we need to get 8,200,000,000 points which if we take two pathway

Pathway 1) Able to FAH 5.3M/Day we'll get 8.2B in 1 year.

Pathway 2) if want to get to Top 100 really quick if we get 50M PPD or higher we can get to Top 100 by fahing 24/7 by 5.5 months.

Any other pathway it'll be in those ranges which is totally possible.
(11th December 2022, 12:49 PM)Colind Wrote: Pathway 1) Able to FAH 5.3M/Day we'll get 8.2B in 1 year.

More like 22.5M.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
(11th December 2022, 5:51 PM)FDX3 Wrote: More like 22.5M.

Yes, thank you. I had a lot open and was just trying to post really fast x).
Bump,

@bls1999 What are your thoughts?

Q1) can we make the FAH set a reality?

Q2) can we set artifact hat like 250M in the fah ladder

Q3) Epic Artifact hat is at 300M

Q4) IF Q1 can happened can we set it at 500M?

Q5) Epic FAH set is at 550M

Q6) At 1B to 2B FAH points, every 100M you fahed you'll get 100M in your PR2 Acc

1) Only asking because if we're allowing two JV contest to have exp rewards as payout then why not do the same in the FAH since we're helping Team Jiggmin and FAH when folding?

2) This will help other players to try to fahed high in team jiggmin to get these reward that we might get to Top 100 if a lot participate

Q7) I know this has been a long time battle between rare sets from contest and putting them up on PR2 but can we maybe shift them into the FAH ladder? If you put these sets like Gecko, Bat, Rein, etc high up in the FAH ladder a lot of people would try to go for them and the more points you have a player the more TJ will go up and might also reach this Top 100. I'm not sure how many rare sets there are to win but let's say there's 3+ sets:

Rare Set #1 is at 600M then Epic is at 700M, Rare Set #2 is at 750M then Epic is at 850M, Rare Set #3 is at 900M then Epic is at 1B, etc.

Anymore ideas/rewards or thoughts about my post please feel free to comment below

Thanks,
The Artifact Hats' abilities needs to be remodified because it's retarded how they set the controls to go backwards and allow you to boost for 30 seconds and quit??... Give me a break. Anyone who finds this statement, controversial, should really ask themselves, 'why?' I felt like I wasted my time in that tournament, 8 years ago, only to find out that its' superpowers are a joke.

Once you people see what I have in store for the 16th hat, you'll be saying 'Arti who?'
(26th December 2022, 3:18 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Nope, it has already been established that artifact will not be a F@H prize. It's unfair to people with bad computers, and it is contest exclusive. I wouldn't want to ruin the rarity of the elusive artifact especially now that I've got one!  Tongue

Everybody should get free cookies especially when they've been paid for by 4 gentlemen.

Woah man, you're sounding like a politician.
Eternal's two cents, I prefer to refrain from adding more prizes to the FAH scale. By adding more and more, we make PR2 more and more Pay2Win.

I've always liked the idea of introducing the FAH set available to active folders (at least 1 point per day/week?)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
(26th December 2022, 8:27 AM)Eternal Wrote: Eternal's two senses, I prefer to refrain from adding more prizes to the FAH scale. By adding more and more, we make PR2 more and more Pay2Win.

I've always liked the idea of introducing the FAH set available to active folders (at least 1 point per day/week?)

This is my two cent to your reply, when are the PR2 Staff going to realize that PR2 is dying and the community is dropping? This logic only make sense if the PR2 Servers are full and have players for these contest but it's not and it's stupid that to think PR2 will ever make a full return. 

All of us (PR2 community) including the PR2 Staff are older and don't have the TIME that we used to be on PR2 anymore to get these rare sets, etc. It's time to swallow your pride/egos and let the players who are HERE to get these prizes. 

You may think because "pay2win" is unfair but I don't see you trying to find ways to use the already resource that we've to make sure PR2/Team Jiggmin to achieve certain goals.. The Game is already Pay2win if you think about the VoM items that it has and players who didn't use Kong back in the day couldn't achieves these sets/rewards were out of luck but let me guess it's a different because you view these rewards as not as high as other rewards in Pr2, right?

I love how you're already trying to cap the FAH set to something so trivial.. 

The top 10 contributors are getting cap 1 pts per day/wk when we amass M's of PPD and we are only getting 1 lousy points like wtf?

Anyways, I hope you can debate something better than you don't like "Pay2win". 

Thanks,

C
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Different, edetarod, FDX3
Bump, why not.
This is being discussed more thoroughly internally. I do believe some incentive to those who fold regularly and on a continuous basis would be extremely nice and should exist to motivate these players to continue folding. For tons of players, setting prizes higher than 100mil (like 500mil) you said, could be extremely discouraging. For me, it's not like races or glitches that I can get better at.. I'd have to gain monetary wealth to be able to buy a PC and a good gpu, which is where I understand Eternals thoughts on "pay2win". A $1000-3000 PC/GPU is much different than a $10 VOM part 

The VERY LEAST to be nice would be an "active folder" role in the discord that gets automatically distributed to players who have their pr2 linked and folded each week, which could range on a colour scale for players who folded more.

Another possibility that is being discussed is a lottery system where players who fold more would get more tokens to participate in a draw of something like a f@h set, but players who fold less would still get tokens.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Eternal, Mulley, ThePizzaEater1000
(8th January 2023, 7:51 PM)Stunt Wrote: This is being discussed more thoroughly internally. I do believe some incentive to those who fold regularly and on a continuous basis would be extremely nice and should exist to motivate these players to continue folding. For tons of players, setting prizes higher than 100mil (like 500mil) you said, could be extremely discouraging. For me, it's not like races or glitches that I can get better at.. I'd have to gain monetary wealth to be able to buy a PC and a good gpu, which is where I understand Eternals thoughts on "pay2win". A $1000-3000 PC/GPU is much different than a $10 VOM part 

The VERY LEAST to be nice would be an "active folder" role in the discord that gets automatically distributed to players who have their pr2 linked and folded each week, which could range on a colour scale for players who folded more.

Another possibility that is being discussed is a lottery system where players who fold more would get more tokens to participate in a draw of something like a f@h set, but players who fold less would still get tokens.

Firstly I want to say thank you for replying to me, Stunt. 

Let's be real here,

Problem: PR2 Staff has always set the rewards and points, this isn't an community talk about where we can give our opinion or polls of where we decide what a Set/Part is worth. 

Solution: Change the way the rewards and points are in the FAH ladder that way there isn't anymore "Pay2Win" that you guys claim there is?

New FAH Ladder Rewards and Points: 

1,000 points (3x +1 rank tokens in PR2)
5,000 points (Crown hat)
7,500 points (Epic Crown Hat) 
50,000 points (Cowboy Hat)
75,000 points (Epic Cowboy hat)
1,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
3,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
6,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
12,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
24,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
125,000,000 points (Artifact Hat)
130,000,000 points (Epic Artifact hat)
135,000,000 through 245,000,000 points (can separate each contest set throughout this gap)
250,000,000 points (FAH Set)
275,000,000 points (Epic FAH Set)

This will eliminated "Pay2Win", the only reason I can see PR2 Staff complaining about this is saying the same o' bs that the value of the sets should remain in contest, or higher in the fah ladder but the PR2 Staff doesn't consider everyone schedules in life and the players who are in the game aren't the same 10 years old or so whenever we first started and had said time to do these contest. 

PR2 Staff, I challenge you guys to get rid of all your contest set and actually go through and make time to win these on your own then rather of just having them because you became a PR2 Staff which is what mostly all of did. Maybe other than Dangevin I don't see actual skilled PR2 Staff that can win these prizes like a player would #ShotsFired. 

Stunt, 

you said $1,000 to $3,000 in your eyes and Eternal that they're "pay2win" but how can that be when everyone has the same opportunity to save $ for it or can see the thousand of YouTube video to built a budget gaming pc for yourself or get a pre-built one.

I agree with you, an incentive program for player who goes above if that's in PR2, JV2, FAH should get rewards.

You think a person that's fahing M's of PPD/their electricity will be happy that they will get a "Active folder" role that doesn't really anything with color. That's the same thing as Extreme FAH OC website to be honest: https://i.imgur.com/4OtRPYn.png

Anyways, if you guys are still going to play clueless and won't accept defeat that things NEEDS to change because the GAME isn't the SAME as it was when it was ACTIVE then you will never truly get players for this game. I think PR2 Staff and Ambassador needs to reevaluate their rewards and how everyone can get them with a in-active game but when they can get on they can get it. 

Thanks,

Colind
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
Honestly kinda inclined to agree that the p2w argument is kinda stupid, I mean yes, inherantly people with better computers will have an advantage but the solution to that problem isn't to shut down the possiblity of extending the prizes because of this, the best thing IMO would just be to have multiple obtainment methods so that people who can't fold very effectively aren't feeling left out.

Anything that encourages people to fold more is a bonus in my eyes and if all that costs is adding a few more nicer prizes higher up the ladder I feel like that's a fair trade.
Arrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3
(15th January 2023, 6:05 PM)Colind Wrote: Firstly I want to say thank you for replying to me, Stunt. 

Let's be real here,

Problem: PR2 Staff has always set the rewards and points, this isn't an community talk about where we can give our opinion or polls of where we decide what a Set/Part is worth. 

Solution: Change the way the rewards and points are in the FAH ladder that way there isn't anymore "Pay2Win" that you guys claim there is?

New FAH Ladder Rewards and Points: 

1,000 points (3x +1 rank tokens in PR2)
5,000 points (Crown hat)
7,500 points (Epic Crown Hat) 
50,000 points (Cowboy Hat)
75,000 points (Epic Cowboy hat)
1,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
3,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
6,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
12,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
24,000,000 points (+1 rank tokens in PR2)
125,000,000 points (Artifact Hat)
130,000,000 points (Epic Artifact hat)
135,000,000 through 245,000,000 points (can separate each contest set throughout this gap)
250,000,000 points (FAH Set)
275,000,000 points (Epic FAH Set)

This will eliminated "Pay2Win", the only reason I can see PR2 Staff complaining about this is saying the same o' bs that the value of the sets should remain in contest, or higher in the fah ladder but the PR2 Staff doesn't consider everyone schedules in life and the players who are in the game aren't the same 10 years old or so whenever we first started and had said time to do these contest. 

PR2 Staff, I challenge you guys to get rid of all your contest set and actually go through and make time to win these on your own then rather of just having them because you became a PR2 Staff which is what mostly all of did. Maybe other than Dangevin I don't see actual skilled PR2 Staff that can win these prizes like a player would #ShotsFired. 

Stunt, 

you said $1,000 to $3,000 in your eyes and Eternal that they're "pay2win" but how can that be when everyone has the same opportunity to save $ for it or can see the thousand of YouTube video to built a budget gaming pc for yourself or get a pre-built one.

I agree with you, an incentive program for player who goes above if that's in PR2, JV2, FAH should get rewards.

You think a person that's fahing M's of PPD/their electricity will be happy that they will get a "Active folder" role that doesn't really anything with color. That's the same thing as Extreme FAH OC website to be honest: https://i.imgur.com/4OtRPYn.png

Anyways, if you guys are still going to play clueless and won't accept defeat that things NEEDS to change because the GAME isn't the SAME as it was when it was ACTIVE then you will never truly get players for this game. I think PR2 Staff and Ambassador needs to reevaluate their rewards and how everyone can get them with a in-active game but when they can get on they can get it. 

Thanks,

Colind
I have no power. Just trying to help.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
I'd like to share my thoughts on this topic. Note that I have virtually no ability to fold, but I will try to be objective.

[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Stunt
(16th January 2023, 6:27 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: There is no pay2win argument to be made. Folding for an artifact would not be pay2win as you can not use it to win any contest as most if not all forbid the use of hats.

As I said in my previous post, it's about being able to unlock things in PR2 without having to play the game. I'm not referring to winning races.

(16th January 2023, 6:27 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Again, adding artifact hat as a folding reward is only meant to increase the methods to obtain it—not encourage people to buy GPU's. Adding artifact to F@H rewards does not mean removing its availability from contests. It is beyond retarded that staff wants to keep artifact locked behind contests especially for reasons like "rarity."

Perhaps the Artifact could be added as a F@H prize, but depending on what the staff want the hat to be for, it might be difficult to convince them to make a hard-to-earn hat obtainable in F@H. Initially, it was a prize for skilled racers who completed all 72 levels of the Goliathe Tourney Tour, and it currently remains as a prize for skilled players, in addition to multi-time CotM winners like yourself.

But contest exclusive sets should stay out of F@H. They should only be earned by playing the game. What's the point of having a game if you don't have to play it to unlock stuff?
(16th January 2023, 7:47 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: - Artifact isn't PR2 exclusive though. You need to go out of your way to make an account on a forum to participate in a chance to win an artifact. I don't consider anything outside of the PR2 client itself to be "PR2-exclusive." There is an important distinction between "PR2-exclusive" and "contest exclusive" to be made here and that's largely where the problem is. There is a problem with locking artifact behind 1 method of obtainment in the same way there would be a problem in locking artifact only by folding. I'm fine with contests having exclusive sets because sets aren't core to an account and do not impact game states. You don't need to wear crocodile set to play certain maps, but you would need artifact to play maps locked behind artifact hat only maps. Additionally, including artifact as a F@H reward doesn't take away from contests. This is where my problem is, you're protecting the "rarity" of sets/hats because you have them. I'm not sure you'd have that opinion if you had none of those sets.

Yeah, I'm trying to not be biased.

Years ago when fewer people had the Artifact, you would know that anyone with an Artifact was pretty good at the game. While the hat is almost useless in races, it's kind of like a trophy to mark an achievement you made. Making it available as a folding prize will take that aspect of Artifact ownership away. At least that's how I see it, from the perspective of someone who plays PR2 a lot.

(16th January 2023, 7:47 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: - I'm actually not against this idea. I think +8 rank tokens should be obtainable outside of F@H, but I do not think it should exceed 8. This would allow players who can not fold to get those tokens.

I'm glad you said this. It makes it a lot easier to understand why you want more prizes to be available through F@H. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
Why is the Artifact hat even a debatable topic?? The design of it looks retarded, it's abilities are utterly useless, and most of all it's just a big ass rock with awkward-looking sticks, sticking out from the sides of it. If this were a pay2win set, I wouldn't even bother folding for it. The only thing that's even a debatable topic is the tokens that we can keep, permanently.

For instance, if we did 500,000,000 million F@H points for 9 tokens and 1,000,000,000 F@H points for 10 tokens, then that's a real achievement. Not some, pitiful-looking rock with sticks on it. It's amazing how the game developer can design something so poorly, give it a ridiculous name, and then make you guys work for it. Think about this, readers. You're squandering your time to earn the right to possess something that deals no reward value for your gameplay.