Top 100 in F@H
(16th January 2023, 10:51 AM)Different Wrote: Why is the Artifact hat even a debatable topic?? [I dislike the design], it's abilities are utterly useless, and most of all it's just a big ass rock with awkward-looking sticks, sticking out from the sides of it. If this were a pay2win set, I wouldn't even bother folding for it. The only thing that's even a debatable topic is the tokens that we can keep, permanently.

For instance, if we did 500,000,000 million F@H points for 9 tokens and 1,000,000,000 F@H points for 10 tokens, then that's a real achievement. Not some, pitiful-looking rock with sticks on it. It's amazing how the game developer can design something so poorly, give it a ridiculous name, and then make you guys work for it. Think about this, readers. You're squandering your time to earn the right to possess something that deals no reward value for your gameplay.

I think people like it moreso because it's like unlocking a joke char in a game and also bigger hat number
Also I mean that reasoning at the end can be there for legit anything in PR2 if you don't think the game is worth time
The artifact can be useful but only in super specific situations, e.g. it's usually useful to win on Newbieland 2 but it's moreso meant as a fun "hey look I have this hat that was in the past just a treasure hunt non-obtainable one"
á
(8th January 2023, 7:51 PM)Stunt Wrote: Another possibility that is being discussed is a lottery system where players who fold more would get more tokens to participate in a draw of something like a f@h set [which is given temporarily], but players who fold less would still get tokens.

@Colind What do you think of this btw?
á
(16th January 2023, 11:00 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think people like it moreso because it's like unlocking a joke char in a game and also bigger hat number
Also I mean that reasoning at the end can be there for legit anything in PR2 if you don't think the game is worth time
The artifact can be useful but only in super specific situations, e.g. it's usually useful to win on Newbieland 2 but it's moreso meant as a fun "hey look I have this hat that was in the past just a treasure hunt non-obtainable one"

Yes, but how many people do you know, actually play Newbieland 2?... You see my point? Bro, I was in that tournament back in fall of 2014 and I used to think that that hat was the shit. I was awarded that hat, 8 years ago when it was considered "special". But, now looking back on it, I should have spent more time grinding my experience points to rank up.
(16th January 2023, 11:04 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: @Colind What do you think of this btw?

I do like the token idea, the way I see it, I don't see how it will be kept fair unless they do a live broadcast from the generator pick that actual entered all the name because any of the PR2 Staff can make sure not everyone get these sets. 

I have a few ideas at the moment,

1) I was wondering if we can create something like VoM but for FAH. 

Example: Ben can set every 750,000 FAH points you FAH you will get "+1 FAH tokens" and you can collect as many as you FAH and trade them in for Sets/hats/Epic version etc. 

2) If I did the math right, there's about 141 parts through PR2 and 15 hats so that's a total of 156 x2 because epic version of said parts that will get you 312 that you can create throughout the FAH point ladder. 

I have a side-project (Excel) that I started today that from point 1 and every 5M fah points you get rewarded a part throughout PR2. 

I am using this website to get the part name: https://jiggmin.fandom.com/wiki/Platform...Body_Parts 

I am not sure if I can share an excel link to here so all of you guys can see but if anyone knows please PM me or comment below

3) Player can donate their experience points from their exp bar to get sets/hats that they need. 

There has to be methods where players that can't do the contest can still get the set/hat they want in the game.

Thanks,

Colind
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Robo
Coming back after a three year break and it's nice seeing the admins still trying to gatekeep things that mattered like 7 plus years ago.

At this point why not just add any and all incentive to the guys who are still actively logging in and engaging with the extremely dwindling player base.

Side note: I'll be folding Fears, Robobot, Please, and Forgiveness all to 100mil to contribute. My PPD ranges from 6mil-10mil ppd depending on which WU's are given.
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Fears&t=143016]
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Mage&t=143016]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, ExplosionZ