Level spam prevention
Since there is a rule on level spam that is usually no more then 3 levels by one person per page I was thinking if it would be possible to have a check before publishing levels that checks how many levels the user publishing the level has on page 1 of newest and if they already have 3 a message can tell them to unpublish another if they want to upload the current level to newest. I have a feeling people might be against this but what does everyone think?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, bls1999, gemj, Zelante
(15th May 2018, 4:35 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Since there is a rule on level spam that is usually no more then 3 levels by one person per page I was thinking if it would be possible to have a check before publishing levels that checks how many levels the user publishing the level has on page 1 of newest and if they already have 3 a message can tell them to unpublish another if they want to upload the current level to newest. I have a feeling people might be against this but what does everyone think?

yis pls cause there's always those few that spam every trapwork they've ever made, I'd love to see this
Quite a good idea, indeed! I might just make it not publish to Newest if there are already more than three of that user's levels on Newest since not letting them save might be an issue.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
(15th May 2018, 11:01 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Quite a good idea, indeed! I might just make it not publish to Newest if there are already more than three of that user's levels on Newest since not letting them save might be an issue.

I'd prefer that, that way if someone need to update Hall of Fames for trapworks (because that's totally the reason why people constantly republish their trapworks), they can do as many as they want without being limited.
(15th May 2018, 11:01 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Quite a good idea, indeed! I might just make it not publish to Newest if there are already more than three of that user's levels on Newest since not letting them save might be an issue.

yeah that would be fine
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Added in #509.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics, Zelante