Poll: Do you think JV is DEAD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JV DIED a long time ago.
53.33%
8 53.33%
JV isn't DEAD. The problem is a low roster.
40.00%
6 40.00%
JV is DEAD because 97-99% of the threads here are boring.
0%
0 0%
Same ole activities every week, which makes it DEAD & worthless.
0%
0 0%
I might stop coming here, one day.
0%
0 0%
I actually enjoy coming on JV, so I don't think it's DEAD.
0%
0 0%
I love coming here, so I don't think it's DEAD.
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IS JV DEAD? 🤔
I'm opening the floor and giving you people a chance based on what you really think of JV. Do you think it needs improvement, threads are boring, or what? What is missing?
For a long time, original JV and the community in general had a lot of toxic power dynamics. In modern times, we've tried to cultivate an inclusive and safe space for everyone. I believe that, as long as people log onto the site/PR2/Discord, the community can't die.

I always welcome any feedback we can get about the community, so please do post your thoughts. If you have concerns/suggestions and you'd like to remain anonymous, please contact a Community Ambassador (currently @Stunt or @Camer the Dragon). For sensitive, user-specific concerns, please use Contact a Mod.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Different, Magyar, Mulley
The Discord server is way more active than the forum.

If you were in it, you wouldn't think JV is dead. People chat there every day and new people join pretty much every week.

I think the Discord server has somewhat contributed to declining activity on the forum though. It's a lot more convenient to interact with others on Discord than it is to come here, click on this and that to make a thread and then wait for people to visit the site to see what you said.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Different, Mulley
If i die, it dies

So it is not dead
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
(13th April 2023, 11:41 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: If i die, it dies
Rip, that means it's going to die on February 29th, 2032 at 11:37 A.M.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics, ~JBG~
(13th April 2023, 8:16 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: The Discord server is way more active than the forum.

If you were in it, you wouldn't think JV is dead. People chat there every day and new people join pretty much every week.

I think the Discord server has somewhat contributed to declining activity on the forum though. It's a lot more convenient to interact with others on Discord than it is to come here, click on this and that to make a thread and then wait for people to visit the site to see what you said.

Alright, I'll take your word for it and check out the Discord server to see what's poppin'.
JV has died, it did years ago. I do miss the banter with the OG members, and I can't like I loved the drama! It was the highlight of my teenage years. It needs a little spark, I just don't visit here often but try catch up on Discord with some of the folks!
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mulley
Too many Different threads killed it. It's over.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Rest in piece
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
I'm not even sure if it's even possible to revive this community anymore.