Let's get this thread to a million pages!
One thing I missed about AF, the avatars were much bigger
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I made a forum before acid forums existed and nobody join it lol
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Remember when forums were lit and it wasn't less than 10 people making posts we could respond to?
I can't wait to watch Kaela play Dokapon Kingdom
I'm sure Ollie will be shouting at Kaela a lot while Kaela laughs about it

I've played Dokapon Kingdom a lot so I know what to expect lol
Someone chat with me, I've got chat deprivation
Good thing I have a boyfriend or i would've been bored out of my mind today lol
(22nd August 2023, 7:34 PM)Mia Wrote: I can't wait to watch Kaela play Dokapon Kingdom

idk what happened to this collab, she made it private
@Mia Have you ever noticed that a lot of people have the dumbest names on Pr2? Just take a look at the Rank 50+ list, then tell me. It's not creative at all, it just looks retarded. When I create a name, it means something.
- Eraser Person
- swaggerdon
- I'm not macroing
- Jackass!!
- Cyght
- Flyin'Cheese
- Dotexe
- hO-hO-mAN
- Vampire's Kiss
- American Idiot
- Twashere
- trashboat
When I look at these names above, I'm like 'really??' That's the best that you can come up with, honestly?? It's so retarded.
I wish Ben would have created a 4-5 window executable for Mac, like he did Windows. That's just some bullshit because I don't even have Windows, so I would need to get bootcamp to even use that executable. Damn!!!
@Mia Imagine if you came back to your old job, and they promised you that things were gonna be different from the last time.

(22nd August 2023, 9:34 PM)Mia Wrote: Someone chat with me, I've got chat deprivation

Got your wish. Do you think it's possible that I could implement some cool features into Pr2, myself? Because by the time we wait on Ben10, the world will have ended by then.
Replay system still hasn't been implemented, yet. He's done everything else except for that. I'm thinking maybe it's time I do some of this shit, myself, depending on how much work I gotta do. I could learn.
Somebody here, knows how to do it.
(23rd August 2023, 8:49 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Have you ever noticed that a lot of people have the dumbest names on Pr2? Just take a look at the Rank 50+ list, then tell me. It's not creative at all, it just looks retarded. When I create a name, it means something.
Not everything has to have a profound meaning, people are allowed to have mindless fun.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
She cancelled the Dokapon Kingdom collab and did a Minecraft one instead. Bruhhhhhh
I just woke up, give me a sec to respond to these
(23rd August 2023, 8:49 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Have you ever noticed that a lot of people have the dumbest names on Pr2? Just take a look at the Rank 50+ list, then tell me. It's not creative at all, it just looks retarded. When I create a name, it means something.

I have to assume a lot of them were made when they were young and they couldn't change them anymore. Case in point: My first username was gay16, and my second username was named444.