JV Header
Through a painstakingly tedious process, I was able to get JV's old header for this site. Hooray!

In other news, it seems that the folding at home banner is broken for the time being. I can't do anything about that since it's F@H's server that needs to be fixed and not mine. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • NotFake
(25th November 2017, 5:19 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Through a painstakingly tedious process, I was able to get JV's old header for this site.  Hooray!

In other news, it seems that the folding at home banner is broken for the time being.  I can't do anything about that since it's F@H's server that needs to be fixed and not mine.  Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah it also means that the /fah command for Fred returns that the user does not exist or could not be found.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • NotFake