Let's get this thread to a million pages!
They have renewed ones for $255 on Amazon but I don't really recommend that.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Any big box retailer carries them. I think I got mine at Target.
I think I'm starting to get better? I'm progressing through the symptoms, anyway.
🤔
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(10th October 2023, 3:40 AM)Mia Wrote: I paid like $300 for mine

I'll be honest with you... When you first mentioned the Suika game, I was excited because I was thinking that what you were playing could be played on MAC or PC. But, when I found out that I actually have to buy a console just to play this game, I was highly disappointed. It sucks because I was really looking forward to playing this game.

Right now, I'm doing the free version as they said HERE. If I advertise that game on this site, most people are gonna want to play the free version instead.

Man, I wish they didn't make people go through all that red tape. They should really create a downloadable browser version for PC and MAC as well.
@Master Raiden Decided to do the free version only because the authentic one makes you go through the trouble of buying a Nintendo console (which I'm not prepared for).

[Image: hiQ3apn.png]
Wait a minute... I might be able to use a Nintendo emulator to play that Suika game on Mac 🤔
Yep
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(10th October 2023, 8:15 AM)Different Wrote: I'll be honest with you... When you first mentioned the Suika game, I was excited because I was thinking that what you were playing could be played on MAC or PC. But, when I found out that I actually have to buy a console just to play this game, I was highly disappointed. It sucks because I was really looking forward to playing this game.

Right now, I'm doing the free version as they said HERE. If I advertise that game on this site, most people are gonna want to play the free version instead.

Man, I wish they didn't make people go through all that red tape. They should really create a downloadable browser version for PC and MAC as well.

The free version has several things that make it worse, unfortunately.

1. You can't see the next fruit, so there's less skill and planning involved.

2. The physics aren't all the way there. Idk, something about the actual Suika just scratches that sweet spot.

3. It doesn't track your personal best score, or your best score of the session.

4. No music or sound effects. The Suika sound effects make it so satisfying to get a combo.
It's basically become a worldwide phenomenon at this point, it's been purchased over a million times
(10th October 2023, 9:03 AM)Mia Wrote: The free version has several things that make it worse, unfortunately.

1. You can't see the next fruit, so there's less skill and planning involved.

2. The physics aren't all the way there. Idk, something about the actual Suika just scratches that sweet spot.

3. It doesn't track your personal best score, or your best score of the session.

4. No music or sound effects. The Suika sound effects make it so satisfying to get a combo.

Nahh, there's definitely sound effects. There's just no music, though. Everything else you've said sounds pretty accurate. The physics are ok for me, though. I did manage to get a watermelon. What's your best score? I did ok for my first try.

[Image: 6tOjQLI.png]
You remember that Star Trek: TNG episode where the entire crew gets so obsessed with a game that it takes over their minds?
(10th October 2023, 9:14 AM)Different Wrote: Nahh, there's definitely sound effects. There's just no music, though. Everything else you've said sounds pretty accurate. The physics are ok for me, though. I did manage to get a watermelon. What's your best score? I did ok for my first try.

[Image: 6tOjQLI.png]

I have no idea because the scoring system is different in that one than the Switch one.
(10th October 2023, 9:16 AM)Mia Wrote: You remember that Star Trek: TNG episode where the entire crew gets so obsessed with a game that it takes over their minds?

I watched more Star Wars than Star Trek.
Ok, so it does have sound effects. But it also doesn't line up where the fruit is dropping until it drops. Not a fan of that either
It's better than the Hololive one, physics-wise.
(10th October 2023, 9:19 AM)Mia Wrote: Ok, so it does have sound effects. But it also doesn't line up where the fruit is dropping until it drops. Not a fan of that either

Yeah I was very displeased when I saw that issue as well. My alternative is to go through the Nintendo Emulator. I can easily go through the switch process there, and save a lot of money. I'll still need to purchase the actual game, though.
Imagine if they made a Steam release though. I mean, they clearly have the funds to do so if they've sold well over a million copies.
A Steam release would be pretty cool. They could easily rack up a bunch of money there, by making people pay for it. PC download, and MAC.
(10th October 2023, 9:21 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah I was very displeased when I saw that issue as well. My alternative is to go through the Nintendo Emulator. I can easily go through the switch process there, and save a lot of money. I'll still need to purchase the actual game, though.

Does the emulator let you use the eShop?