Let's get this thread to a million pages!
9996 hammers

No, because we're not at a million pages yet
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
9997 hammers

I'm not even at 10k posts yet
9998 hammers

But I'm about to be
9999 hammers

I'm about to be in a spa
10000 hammers

[Image: hololive-kaela-kovalskia.gif]
@Mia Only $10 Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit PS1
I need to return to drawing the Aftermath hat. I'm known for starting on projects and never finishing them.
Mmmmm, almonds
(25th October 2023, 4:56 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Only $10 Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit PS1

+ $5.65 for shipping, so $15.64 + tax
I found a copy somewhere else for $8.85, but ehh
Yeah they really get you with those tax and shipping fees.
I'm known for spamming ridiculous things, like:

A green hippo kicked a pineapple at a seagull, which caused a mountain lion to get scared and run into a cave where it met a merchant selling fancy coats.
And the merchant said "I like your style, mountain lion! You wanna stay warm in these mountains, right?" before the mountain lion roared and started chewing on the merchant's arm. As the merchant was screaming in agony, a lady wearing a blue dress overheard and started filming it to upload to TikTok.
Then all of a sudden, a really dissatisfied grizzly bear said "Hey, keep it down over there! I'm trying to watch The Sopranos!" before the mountain lion let go of the merchant's arms and apologized profusely.
(25th October 2023, 7:27 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm known for spamming ridiculous things, like:

A green hippo kicked a pineapple at a seagull, which caused a mountain lion to get scared and run into a cave where it met a merchant selling fancy coats.

In a way, you're starting to remind me of myself because I too enjoy the pleasure of coming up with outrageously ridiculous stories. It's quite intriguing what you've managed to come up with.
[Image: WsCPQ1u.jpg]

"See, in original Suika, those would be touching."

"The physics aren't the same at all."

Yep, she nailed it. Which is why I still prefer the classic original.
Also, the original Suika made a Halloween update. Fun spooky music and a spooky theme!

[Image: GhZyagP.jpg]
The problem with the original Suika is that you can't score as many points as you would in the fan-made one because the amount of points you're earning are different.
I still can't believe I need a damn, Nintendo Switch just to play the original Suika game. Tbh, that Halloween theme is making me jealous. I feel like strangling the game developer for not making it a non-exclusive game.
The original Suika game seems to have really flexible physics. I've noticed they're a lot more slippery than the other games.