A Couple Ideas
Ok, how do I start this thing... wait... is it on?
I'm just going to assume it is.

Hello!

So I started thinking...
What could make PR2 better?
And then a couple things struck me at once.

1. That there are so many level 10's with bubbles
2. And that many items that used to be readily available (from contests) are now scarce.

I have an answer to 1 and 1/2 of an answer to 2

So onto the slideshow. Gary! (what do you mean it's broken!!!)
I guess I'll just have to type it out...

So for number 1 I think that there has to be a limit on who can get the artifact...
Maybe players who have been active for a fixed amount of time? 2-3 months?

And onto 2 I think we have to get our increasing player base involved in some contests...
I mean I saw 54 (yep you read that right lol) players on Derron!
As I stated previously message boards would help. But what I have in mind is different.
We need to start up old contests. And create new ones.
Any of you remember Rudolph the Reindeer on New Years and Christmas? <-how I got the once coveted reindeer set.
Well, I'd be willing to start something similar. Riddler of the Month maybe? idk. if that gets positive reviews I will start it up.

Well until later Lego-man945 out.
(or in depending on if I just turned it on or off)
I like the artifact limit. It would be a good way to solve the issue of troll accounts getting the artifact. I'm thinking it would have to be a fairly high rank in order to prevent people from simply ranking up accounts to something like 10 and then getting the artifact.

The staff team is open to approving contests as we get requests. We've already had a fair amount of people request to award prizes (i.e. $hake Junt's Hell contest), and would love to have even more!

Thanks for your suggestions!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Emeiry, Eternal, gemj, Skallos
54 isn't an increase in the playerbase, the only reason there are 54 players on derron is because a lot of the servers were removed, i noticed 12 sim accounts when i logged in so that's 42 accounts, which is actually a decrease.
Ranking up to 15 now takes only a day at most. At least level 25 or 30. The time active limit is nice as well to prevent brand new accounts from getting the artifact hat.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(31st May 2018, 6:56 AM)__ Wrote: 54 isn't an increase in the playerbase, the only reason there are 54 players on derron is because a lot of the servers were removed, i noticed 12 sim accounts when i logged in so that's 42 accounts, which is actually a decrease.

I was joking around with that lol
Yeah, go for rank 30 > you could put a notice on the notice board to inform accounts below 30 to rank up to 30 for arti.
(31st May 2018, 5:09 PM)gemj Wrote: Yeah, go for rank 30 > you could put a notice on the notice board to inform accounts below 30 to rank up to 30 for arti.

I was thinking they just couldn't get bubbles before that level (amount of time)
They could still get the arti they just wouldn't get bubbles.
bump
now possible
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
30 sounds like a good rank for the limit
á
really have a mixed opinion on this, don't really think rank matters tbh, but the # of months active on an account in order to get the artifact first sounds more proper.
Simming? What's that? Big Grin
Maybe a mixed system so Accounts over a month old and over rank 25 or 30
á