tab number player indication
if your on campaign, all time best, today's best newest and searching in the lobby you can see what page has a active player if the number is yellow 

this is great for finding people to race or if a player is waiting in a level entry box

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945, Northadox
I assume this is a suggestion; could we implement a poll? this is definitely possible now that Ben can edit the client.
This is a fabulous idea!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
you can also go to main chat in pr2 and ask who plays ...
I like this idea very much Smile
idk why I didn't say that eariler
á
(2nd April 2019, 1:39 PM)morning666star Wrote: you can also go to main chat in pr2 and ask who plays ...

No one talks in chat that much so I think this idea is a good idea!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(29th April 2019, 11:23 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: No one talks in chat that much so I think this idea is a good idea!

Plus it's good for if someone is on a guest or low rank
some new accs might not even see the chat at 1st

plus an indicator is a more immediate and quick way to know
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(29th April 2019, 12:32 PM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: Plus it's good for if someone is on a guest or low rank
some new accs might not even see the chat at 1st

plus an indicator is a more immediate and quick way to know

Agreed
I think this shouldn't just be people on that tab though, as some people go AFK
á
(29th April 2019, 3:09 PM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: I think this shouldn't just be people on that tab though, as some people go AFK

Yeah, maybe make a pop-up mention if someone wants to race with a specific person
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I would really like to feature this in a future update. Search gets a little more tricky since there are a ton of moving parts with search options, sort modes, etc.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
[Finally] added in 157! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj