[PR2 Bug] Heart Block Infinite Stun Animation
This is one I remember being around a while

If you get stunned (e.g. by getting hit by a sword, a laser, a mine, etc.) and then hit a heart block whilst in the stun animation, it'll loop and you won't be able to move until the invincibility from the heart block wears off
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Master Raiden
I just experienced this one today. It seems like there's some weird interaction between the hurt animation and heart blocks in general.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(22nd February 2019, 8:37 PM)Northadox Wrote: I just experienced this one today. It seems like there's some weird interaction between the hurt animation and heart blocks in general.

Yeah that's why I posted this since it happened to me and I was like "oh yeah! this bug Tongue"
á
Can we schedule a fix for this in an upcoming PR2 update?

Your invincibility basically gets "wasted", which means you have to sacrifice yourself in the pit of mines instead of simply walking over them, and that's no fun :(
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Colind
I do not believe this should be fixed, it's more useful than not.

You'll see it often in the start of levels to keep you stunned whilst you move on arrows, some levels would be broken and it's best to avoid such breaks, in my opinion.
-AspectZero
(18th July 2019, 3:23 PM)AspectZero Wrote: I do not believe this should be fixed, it's more useful than not.

You'll see it often in the start of levels to keep you stunned whilst you move on arrows, some levels would be broken and it's best to avoid such breaks, in my opinion.

Realistically speaking, how often does this actually appear? I've never seen a level that starts like this.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(18th July 2019, 3:23 PM)AspectZero Wrote: I do not believe this should be fixed, it's more useful than not.

I'd say more levels would be impacted positively by the change than levels that would be impacted negatively
á