Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
(21st July 2019, 9:02 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: lol someone get this guy mod Tongue

xd
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Details for the secret power have been sent. I will not reveal who won the secret power, nor will I explain what it can do. I will only announce it has been used when the player chooses to, and then I will explain the power they won. Comp results coming soon.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, houseguests! The time has come to post the results of the third competition! That was quite an impressive lot of posting, however only 5 of you managed to hit your goals! Two of you never even posted, which is disappointing to be honest. But anyways, time to announce the top three!

In third place, reaching their goal of 400 posts:

In the second place, reaching their goal of 1200 posts:

And finally...the winner of the competition...reaching their lofty goal of 1253 posts:

Total competition results:

Also, one of your houseguests managed to win the secret power, and I have PM'd what their power entails to them, as stated in the previous post.

The HOH has 48 hours to make their decision. This is to expedite the process of the game. HOH, remember to message me or PM me when you are ready to post!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
53 posts apart... that’s crazy close for your goals considering they were already so high lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
The 1st key goes to:
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
The 2nd key goes to:
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mr.Dux, Resarekt
The 3rd key goes to:
á
  • Resarekt
The 4th key goes to:
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt, Stxtics
The 5th key goes to:
á
The 6th key goes to:
á
The 7th key goes to:
á
  • Ashley766
The 8th and final key goes to:
á
So, this means that

However, I must now make sure that the person with the secret power does or doesn't want to use it. I will reply with their decision, and anything further (if necessary) later. I will PM them now, so I can get the response as promptly as possible.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
The player has not chosen to use the power. Nominations will stay the same. You have 48 hours to vote, either PM or through Discord. I will have the eviction ceremony take place Wednesday, July 24th at 9:30 PM CAT.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Mr.Dux
On the chopping block again :/
Why do so many people keep putting me up there.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, gemj
(22nd July 2019, 10:36 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: On the chopping block again :/
Why do so many people keep putting me up there.
I feel ya brother
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
(22nd July 2019, 11:27 PM)Addy Wrote: I feel ya brother

May the best lego/man win
I have all the votes necessary to begin the eviction ceremony, but before I read them off...

If anyone has any form of immunity they would like to use for this round (for yourself OR for any of the two nominees), please do so now. You have 12 hours.

In order for the immunity to be valid you must state that you have it here in the thread AND announce who you are using it for.
I have an immunity and I would like to use my immunity on myself (Addy)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
So am I for sure evicted?
Or if i still win the tally I survive?
Because immunity just means you can't be hurt by something.
Not that it will bounce off and hit someone else.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj