Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
So, Addy has used the immunity on himself. As you may not have known, this was the thing I gave him as a "I'm sorry the server screwed up" kinda thing from comp 2.

This means that any votes cast against Addy will not count. Let the eviction ceremony begin.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome everyone to Big Brother: Trials and Temptations third eviction ceremony! Everyone voted, which is excellent! Majority votes for this ceremony are five or whatever majority is. 

Addy..Lego-Man945...one of you are about to be evicted. I will be posting the votes one by one. Without further ado...

The first vote goes to:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second vote goes to:

The third vote goes to:

The fourth vote goes to:

The fifth vote goes to:

The sixth vote goes to:

The fourth competition will be posted sometime tomorrow. Get some rest, houseguests.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766
Oh, and for those wondering, Addy's Immunity was not the secret power. That is still out there. 
How did addy get immunity then :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(26th July 2019, 10:30 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: How did addy get immunity then :/

I sent the explanation in PM's
[Image: bDRbwhHm.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Mr.Dux, Resarekt
sorry to see you go Lego
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945, Mr.Dux, Uptight 534
oh no
creeper
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
(1st August 2019, 11:59 PM)~Bowl Wrote: creeper

aw man
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ~Bowl
(2nd August 2019, 12:01 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: aw man

so we back in the mine
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • ~Bowl
(2nd August 2019, 12:57 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: so we back in the mine
got our pickaxe swinging from side to side
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(2nd August 2019, 11:18 PM)~Bowl Wrote: got our pickaxe swinging from side to side

side, side to side. This task a grueling one,
Creepers always burst with joy when they go to hug you Smile

(I don't know the lyrics to the song so....)