Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
This comp is rigged!!
Round 3 is done. I will announce the winners in a minute.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round Three Results:

Two players (Stxtics and ~Bowl) busted.

In third place, we had one player. gemj, with a score of 19 points. 

In second place, we have a tie with two houseguests, Lego-Man945 and Mr. Dux with 20 points each!

In first place....we had a tie between two houseguests. Kursed and Addy both got blackjack! However, we cannot have a tie for first place...and the tiebreaker must be put into place. 

This means that....the Round three winner of this comp is:

After the three rounds...we have three different round winners. We must implement a tie-breaker to determine the HOH. I have one ready...and it's a simple JV BB history question:

I need the winners of each round to PM me their answers in 24 hours, or else their chance at HOH be forfeited. Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Fresh Cookies
This comp took a whole week to complete, which is actually about as long as I expected. However, I definitely think this version of BB Blackjack is in need of some tweaks, so I will make sure to do that next time around!
No worries! I like this comp Smile
All right, I have the answers from our three round winners...and things are going to get interesting now. To reiterate, I am looking for the houseguest who got it the most right, or completely right. We are going to split the question into two parts. Let's see their answers for the first part.

The question I asked was: What place did I get in JV BB season 3?

Stxtics, your answer was :

Stxtics Wrote:3rd

Addy, your answer was: 
Addy Wrote:4th Place

Fresh Cookies, your answer was:
Fresh Cookies Wrote:Either way, given that you had a clear path to the top two, my guess is that you came fourth.

The actual answer was:

I got 5th place in the end. So...no one got it right. However, both Addy and Fresh Cookies were closest, which means they move on. Sorry, Stxtics, but you played a hell of a good few rounds of BB Blackjack!

The second part of the question was: What silly move did I make that inevitably cost me the game that season?

The second part....no one got right. Like it was somewhat close but it's not fair picking between these two answers cause neither was any closer:

Fresh Cookies Wrote: -- my guess is that it had to do with putting the wrong person up for elimination, and then them backstabbing you. 

Addy Wrote:I’m thinking Resare had the POV (power of veto) at 4th Place and used the POV on someone which ended up ‘inevitably costing you the game’

The actual answer was that I called my alliance of three remaining off...in the BB thread. Hipponator, in the BB host group (which I had access to after becoming cohost for one season) said that was easily the dumbest move he had ever seen someone make...and I paid the price for it. My alliance turned on me at that point and my hopes and dreams of winning that season were crushed. No win for Zach...oh well!

So...Addy and Fresh Cookies...I'm going to ask you guys a much easier question....a multiple choice question. It will still be about this season of JV BB, season 3, however this question should have a clear answer. 

I want you two to PM me the answer you have chosen. You'll have 12 hours. 

The question is:

I have included a small hint in this post somewhere...piece it together and I think the answer will be clear. Good luck!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Fresh Cookies, Mr.Dux, Stxtics
Sorry for the delay! I have been extremely busy as of late (which is gonna be me for the foreseeable future) but I am here.

Both Addy and Fresh Cookies have sent me their answers to the tiebreaker. The both answered Camer, which is absolutely right. Hmm...well good thing I sent them both a PM asking which place he got too! 

Fresh Cookies' reply to the placement of Camer was:

Addy's answer to the placement of Camer was:

The correct answer was....6th place I believe...I can't quite remember but it was just before me.

That means our new HOH is:

I'll be sending you the keys in a moment for you to deliberate who you want to nominate. Then, you will be posting each Key using THIS TEMPLATE: 

You have 48 hours to deliberate nominations.

Yep, the HOH gets to nominate TWO houseguests still even with TRUC on the block, which means things are going to get interesting. 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Mr.Dux, Stxtics
But I did respond

I’ll post a proof of a screenshot
I’ve been waiting for you to post here
(2nd July 2019, 1:38 PM)Addy Wrote: But I did respond

I’ll post a proof of a screenshot

You replied to both the first PM AND the second one? Because I sent a second one with the second part, and never got a response back
(2nd July 2019, 1:50 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: You replied to both the first PM AND the second one? Because I sent a second one with the second part, and never got a response back
I swear that I relied to BOTH parts. I logged in every day to see the update on here and I saw nothin and got no confirmation that I had sent it and was waiting
(2nd July 2019, 2:14 PM)Addy Wrote: I swear that I relied to BOTH parts. I logged in every day to see the update on here and I saw nothin and got no confirmation that I had sent it and was waiting

While I do believe that you did send both parts, I didn't receive the second part, and therefore had no way of knowing if you replied or not. I can't redo the HOH, so Fresh Cookies will still be HOH...but I do need to figure something out for you on the fact that the website screwed up. I'm going to think about what options for you I have and get back to you on that
Addy, I have sent you a PM regarding what I can do for you. Please reply ASAP so I can inform everyone on here what will be happening.
(2nd July 2019, 2:32 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: Addy, I have sent you a PM regarding what I can do for you. Please reply ASAP so I can inform everyone on here what will be happening.
I didn’t received anything
(2nd July 2019, 2:44 PM)Addy Wrote: I didn’t received anything

damnit what the hell? ok uhhh...do you have discord? I can send you what I sent there..
I guess I should actually do nominations, now that things are sorted, I think.
The first key will be going to:

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
The second key will be going to:

The third key will be going to:

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
The fourth key will be going to: