Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
So it is official then! Ashley766 used her secret power she won from the previous comp which gave her the power to remove one nominee from the block and put one up of her choosing (the power was called Nomi-Panic for those curious).

This means that:

With all surprises said and done, we can now move on to the voting phase. Addy and Camer, as the nominees, you cannot vote. Mr.Dux, as the enacting HOH, you cannot vote unless there is a tie. Everyone else, you have until Wednesday at 9:30PM CST to vote who you would like to evict!

Good luck to the nominees!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is this?
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Votes have been sent, the eviction ceremony will begin tonight when I get home, or possibly sooner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never mind I guess
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
(29th August 2019, 3:16 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: What is this?

It's a forum game. It was very popular in the original JV and it was revived like a month or two ago
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Welcome everyone to Big Brother: Trials and Temptations fourth eviction ceremony! I didn't receive a vote from ~Bowl, so that means if he is not active for the next comp, he will automatically be put on the block. With that out of the way, it is time to begin! The majority to evict is four votes.

Addy..Camer the Dragon...one of you are about to be evicted. I will be posting the votes one by one. Without further ado...

The first vote goes to:

The second vote goes to:

The third vote goes to:

The fourth vote goes to:

The fifth vote goes to:

The sixth vote goes to:

camer got voted out?
:O
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Frown @Lego-man945
i mean...if y’all really wanted i have an extended spring break lol. but in all reality i got too busy to continue. it sucks cause i wanted to break the recent curse of Forum games not finishing (with BB and Survivor in mind) but it wasn’t feasible
Hi!! So when's the next season starting? Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MrGlad For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(8th April 2021, 11:13 PM)MrGlad Wrote: Hi!! So when's the next season starting? Big Grin

[Image: Qx7Cqlt.gif]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt