Poll: Do you something like this in the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Maybe.
50.00%
2 50.00%
No.
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Brew set and GPs
Hello I got a few idea's on how we could obtain the Brew set and with GPs.

Wel there's currently no way to obtain the Brew set, and there is no use for GPs

What if we combine them, K make a new Shop called Guild Points Shop, or something it's a Shop we're you can buy
things with GPs.

You can put the Brew set in there for 10 GPs per part, or future parts that still have to come out

You can have like a bonus week on special events like Jiggmin's birthday or christmas, or anything for that matter,
in a bonus week you can maybe buy Epic Upgrades with parts that you can not get (basketball head),

Or you could make a rotation of Epic Upgrades, that a Mod or someone picks an X amount of Epic upgrades for that week.

-meteor-
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to -meteor- For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
If it was doable, I don't see the issue
The Brew Set is currently obtainable via Styler of the Week.

I like the idea of a GP Shop, though. @Kursed suggested something like this a while ago.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Only problem I see with gp shops though is simming and macro'ing gp
And the fact that you lose your gp when you switch groups
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Im for the idea of GP shops but not to have the brew set in it

It should be kept exclusive for contests imo
(14th July 2019, 5:13 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Only problem I see with gp shops though is simming and macro'ing gp
And the fact that you lose your gp when you switch groups
maybe they could do a system that you can only get a few per lvl in that way simming does not realy effect it
(15th July 2019, 6:53 PM)-meteor- Wrote: maybe they could do a system that you can only get a few per lvl in that way simming does not realy effect it

They do
you can only get 10GP per level before server reset
you can still sim it
á
Hmmm... maybe a popup that you have to click to get the gp?
It would pop up in a random location so it wouldn't be just another click in the macro.
  • gemj
(15th July 2019, 11:03 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Hmmm... maybe a popup that you have to click to get the gp?
It would pop up in a random location so it wouldn't be just another click in the macro.

you could make a program that detects it (by pixel values, patterns and stuff) if you wanted gp
á
(16th July 2019, 8:34 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: you could make a program that detects it (by pixel values, patterns and stuff) if you wanted gp

shhhh....
don't give them ideas
  • gemj