Vault Of Magic Idea
(24th August 2019, 11:08 AM)Wolfie Wrote: In my personal opinion I don't really understand why you guys are pushing for so many different easier ways to get exp, being up in the mid 75's is already an achievement as it is, thats a rank most aren't even going to consider getting too so you should be proud that you're so far ahead of everyone.  Don't get me wrong, I also get your side, that you want to be higher ranks, it's a good bragging right and I'm amazed you've stuck around and done what you've done for the game, but if everyone starts hitting these ranks, then doesn't it just take away the specialness about it? Having arti exp changed alone has made it super possible for me to get to rank 50, which is something I thought i'd never do

Either way it doesn't affect me and tbh I like seeing you guys rank up to a stupid number that i didn't think was possible, but surely if it's easier to rank up...then to me it just takes away the pride

You guys always sterotype people who farm/sim/macro on games like not everyone's the same and have the same reason of ranking. I'm sorry that I set goals in games and in real life and you don't have the capacity to understand it.

Artifact is weekly or whenever a staff wants to actually update the artifact location but what you don't understand is that since our EXP BAR is in the MILLIONS... No amount of  50k a week would help or the wack 8 or less random happy hours a day.

Rank 0 to 50 is like 8.5M which you can get within a week of non-stop macroing and it's nothing like when you hit rank 60's to 70's experience bar since it goes up by a lot and in the millions that's what YOU and OTHERS don't understand. 

You can close all my threads all you want but I am not breaking any rules or starting the fight all I do is make an idea and it automatically get rejected and shut down which is unfair towards me so I am sorry that I come back and try to defend my ideas.

I just don't understand why you don't want to give us a helping hand when Platform Racing 2 online will end in Dec of 2020.. is it really much to ask for a helping hand before Pr2 doomsday? 

Messages In This Thread
Vault Of Magic Idea - by Colind - 24th August 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by a7x3 - 24th August 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by Colind - 25th August 2019, 7:45 AM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by a7x3 - 25th August 2019, 9:14 AM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by $hake Junt - 24th August 2019, 1:17 PM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by morning666star - 24th August 2019, 9:00 PM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by edetarod - 25th August 2019, 8:47 AM
RE: Vault Of Magic Idea - by bls1999 - 25th August 2019, 9:43 AM