Unsafe block, and a few other ideas.
Please let me know if this is not the right place for this post. This could also apply to PRF in addition to PR2
1. A block that is not safe. We use bricks and pushblocks, but it would be nice to have a normal block that can't be destroyed or moved that is also not safe.
2. Silent published levels. I'd love to go to all my levels and make them intimate time, remove specific hats, change their music, make a minor fix, ect. Without it showing up on newest or today's best lists.
3. More pages on ATB list. I know you turned this one down, but the reason I want it is to be able to see more levels without having to search for them. I'd settle for being able to see other players favorite lists.
4. Being able to view the name, level maker, and level descriptions from inside a level. On this note. I'd love to be able to favorite a level from inside of it too. Maybe in the rate screen once it is done.
5. A way in level editor to know how much art and how many more blocks you can place. I live in constant fear toward the end of levels.
6. A level type that sets all players stats to specified numbers. It would work on some glitch levels as well as make some races a bit more competitive because it levels the playing field. I think it would be fun to make a level were all stats start at 30 but I put smiley faces along the way so the race gets faster and faster as you go. I've noticed a lot of levels that have to bottom out your stats and reset them with face blocks to get this desired effect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Mia

Messages In This Thread
Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by Overbeing - 7th January 2021, 4:39 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by Mia - 7th January 2021, 7:22 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by TRUC - 7th January 2021, 8:31 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by bls1999 - 12th March 2023, 11:29 PM