Spike block
I've been thinking about blocks that don't go away after hurting/stunning a player. 
So I decided to try and draw a spike block in a similar style as the mine that's already in the game
[Image: 9h6mzaL.png]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, ariana, Battlealvin2009, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, David, Different, JEEJAYEM, John m., Stxtics, TRUC
The idea has been around for a long while, but I really like the design. Balanced between a mine and a net.

Now I just had a silly brain cell light up, but what if this block did something a little different ? Impervious mines I think they were called in PR3, those mines that would not disappear ?

What if coming in contact with this block triggered the Jigg Hat effect on the player that touched it ?
This event never or rarely sees any action in the game.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, ~JBG~
(28th April 2021, 6:41 PM)TRUC Wrote: The idea has been around for a long while, but I really like the design. Balanced between a mine and a net.

Now I just had a silly brain cell light up, but what if this block did something a little different ? Impervious mines I think they were called in PR3, those mines that would not disappear ?

What if coming in contact with this block triggered the Jigg Hat effect on the player that touched it ?
Yeah I was thinking something similar actually!
(28th April 2021, 6:41 PM)TRUC Wrote: The idea has been around for a long while, but I really like the design. Balanced between a mine and a net.

I had almost the same idea but the block freezes you like the ice ray Or temporarily slows you down like snowballs from pr3
(28th April 2021, 4:21 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: I've been thinking about blocks that don't go away after hurting/stunning a player. 
So I decided to try and draw a spike block in a similar style as the mine that's already in the game
[Image: 9h6mzaL.png]
I mean with the newest custom item blocks update, we can set parameters on regular mime blocks to serve the function you intended.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
This is actually not a bad idea. Did you draw this in Adobe Illustrator @~JBG~?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(1st May 2021, 4:24 PM)Fam93 Wrote: This is actually not a bad idea. Did you draw this in Adobe Illustrator @~JBG~?

Didn't use Adobe Illustrator this time around since blocks aren't .svg files in the game.
Used a great little program called aseprite, it's essentially photoshop but for pixel art.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Different