Some days I wonder...
...how well some members who were previously on JV are doing. 

Am i the only person who feels like I’m kind of stuck? I always seem to revisit this site but I can’t tell why. No offense to Bls, the moderator staff or active community members- but i dont really feel any connection like i did when i was younger. So why do i keep visiting and pondering? Does anyone else relate?

I always assume (or hope) old users from JV have developed into people they wanted to be and they are living their best life. Particularly those who have moved on and never visit or keep contact anymore. 
A somewhat relevant experience i had was that I once messaged Ross on Steam (out of complete random, i was never very close with Ross) to say hello. We talked briefly about the old members and who we keep in contact with today! We did also mention some names of users we both had no idea where they went... could they even be alive? 
We ended on wishing the best for each other, and we both agreed it felt strange to even think about the old days, even for that brief conversation

Sometimes it seems surreal to think ive been on JV for over 10 years. It almost feels like it’s a part of my life I can’t let go, but i’m certainly thankful for it in a strange way. I’m a completely different person than who I was back then and I do feel it’s even helped shape me in some ways... still, I can’t help but feel there is something i can’t explain that brings me back every once in a blue moon...

Perhaps this is more of a blog post, as it’s me mumbling on about things without point LOL
but I’m hoping that some of you can relate, i would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

K
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, Mia, Resarekt

Messages In This Thread
Some days I wonder... - by Kursed - 17th June 2021, 1:12 AM
RE: Some days I wonder... - by Mia - 17th June 2021, 1:55 AM
RE: Some days I wonder... - by TRUC - 17th June 2021, 1:10 PM
RE: Some days I wonder... - by Uptight 534 - 17th June 2021, 5:05 PM
RE: Some days I wonder... - by Resarekt - 17th June 2021, 6:25 PM
RE: Some days I wonder... - by Matt - 17th February 2022, 10:13 PM