PR2 Campaign parts/sets
Lightbulb 
The player requirement for getting a part from campaign should be changed from 4 to 2 in order to accommodate the decline in PR2 players. When PR2 was popular the 4 player requirement was acceptable, but since the game is far from its glory days this should be changed. It's nearly impossible to gather 4 players to race on campaign and by extension this causes parts/sets to be unobtainable for new accounts without making multiple accounts. I think 3 or 4 years ago this should have probably went to 3 players, but even getting 3 players on campaign can be challenging now.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, Different, FDX3, Stunt
Even finding someone else to race would be a challenge these days. I'd suggest making parts obtainable by playing solo too, perhaps by completing the campaign levels under a certain time for that campaign level (could come up with a time by finishing the level with stats at the min rank for that level with no hat in a good time).

Adding bots to the game that can be played against could be another way.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Stunt
wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Stunt
(4th February 2022, 2:43 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.

Yeah, I believe you're thinking about Oxy's replay system which I think would also be a good addition to the game.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
(4th February 2022, 2:43 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.

A long time ago, people had forgotten that I had suggested the "ghost mode", first, years ago. I wish I had substantial proof... but when JV broke down, my evidence was wiped out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Madeofdough