Poll: How many players should be needed to trigger a prize on Campaign?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it the same (4)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Reduce it to 3
0%
0 0%
Reduce it to 2
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL: Number of players to trigger Campaign prize
(23rd March 2022, 3:51 PM)Northadox Wrote: I think it should be reduced to just one player. Not that you're getting many people to play campaign levels with you anyways. PR3's campaign was single player and awarded the part if you got under a certain threshold; that's the ideal for me but I don't think anybody would care if you just need to win the race by yourself to get the part/hat.

(23rd March 2022, 8:26 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: But I don't really think reducing the amount of players required to 2 is going to make much of a difference. If you were to go onto Campaign now and wait for another player, you would probably be left waiting all day. So this will just make things slightly more convenient for those who want to 'sim' the prizes.

Agreed ^

The game is completely dead. Best to make the prizes obtainable solo now.

Copy and paste from my previous post regarding this topic:

Even finding someone else to race would be a challenge these days. I'd suggest making parts obtainable by playing solo too, perhaps by completing the campaign levels under a certain time for that campaign level (could come up with a time by finishing the level with stats at the min rank for that level with no hat in a good time).

Adding bots to the game that can be played against could be another way.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, AlphaZ, David, Different

Messages In This Thread
RE: POLL: Number of players to trigger Campaign prize - by FDX3 - 23rd March 2022, 10:41 PM