5 years
Today marks 5 years since I became an admin. It's been a wild ride; some downs, lots of ups, but always interesting. Thanks for sticking with us through it all, and thanks for the memories. <3

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Different, dotime, Eternal, Justinbob100, Master Raiden, Mia, Stxtics, tadtad, TRUC, Uptight 534
(16th August 2022, 4:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Today marks 5 years since I became an admin. It's been a wild ride; some downs, lots of ups, but always interesting. Thanks for sticking with us through it all, and thanks for the memories. <3

Are you still on the ''will never be mod'' list in Admin Hut ?
Now that's the important question
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
can I be mod for 1 second plase
Yemlo and Co.
(16th August 2022, 5:08 PM)TRUC Wrote: Are you still on the ''will never be mod'' list in Admin Hut ?
Now that's the important question

yeah :/

[Image: gY85yl0.png]

(17th August 2022, 6:51 AM)Matt Wrote: can I be mod for 1 second plase

gotchu

[Image: BtcaXHQ.png]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
5 Years... amazing :]

I got to say the accomplishments you've done for the community and the games, are nothing short of incredible.

-You restored the game Pr2 and the website. (Alongside help of course)
-You continued the montley monday videos.
-You also restored many of jiggmin's other games.
-Added many upon many quality of life changes to pr2, making the gameplay feel as fresh as possible.
-Added the bubbles back to the website with what i still believe is dark sorcery xD

And many other accomplishments way too many to put on a single thread reply :]

You should feel proud of the achievements you made all for the passion for the things that you love. I say thank YOU Ben for everything you've done!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(17th August 2022, 12:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: yeah :/

gotchu

I want evaryone to knowniam now an mod. Thkns
Yemlo and Co.
(17th August 2022, 12:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: yeah :/

gotchu

YOU LEAKED AN ADMIN’S BEACH THREAD???
(18th August 2022, 5:30 AM)Eternal Wrote: YOU LEAKED AN ADMIN’S BEACH THREAD???

Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀

(18th August 2022, 9:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀
If you want I can replace yourn positon as admin

lmk
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(18th August 2022, 9:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀

I know exactly what is implied here Smile
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(18th August 2022, 1:15 PM)TRUC Wrote: I know exactly what is implied here Smile

Smile