PR2 Hat Ideas
A hat where it instantly adds 2 minutes to the time completed on top of the x2 Exp. I call it the Rank Swaggin Hat.

A hat where the gravity gets set to -10 on every level. I call it the Weeeee!!!!! Hat.

A hat that lets you break brick blocks that are on the floor. I call it the Diggy Dolt Hat.

A hat that sets the timer to 15 seconds remaining when you hit the finish block. I call it the Y'all Better Run Hat.

A hat that let's you break Crumble blocks 50% easier. I call it the Rock Noggin Hat.

A hat that shoots out laser guns, swords, and ice waves at random intervals. I call it the Alien Hat.

A hat that removes all opponent's hats from the level. I call it the Anti Hat.

A hat that lets you double jump. I call it the Ouncy Bouncy Hat.

A hat that reduces all of your stats by 25 points. I call it the Going Easy Hat.

A hat that stuns opponents upon entry to the race. I call it the False Start Hat.

A hat that replaces all sound effects to a HONK noise. I call it the Goose Hat.

A hat that cats wear. Lets you scratch and stun nearby opponents. I call it the Cat in the Hat.

A hat that lets you go through right arrow blocks from the left side. I call it the Devious Trapper Hat.

-----

There, that's a baker's dozen of hat ideas. And I think they are the best ideas ever conceived.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83, ExplosionZ, Master Raiden, Mulley
Great ideas!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(19th November 2022, 6:31 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: A hat that sets the timer to 15 seconds remaining when you hit the finish block. I call it the Y'all Better Run Hat.

This could actually be a fun hat to use.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Mulley