Poll: How many staircases do you see in this surrealistic painting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
25.00%
1 25.00%
25.00%
1 25.00%
0%
0 0%
Other
50.00%
2 50.00%
This challenge is making my brain hurt!
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SURREALISM - STAGE 1!
Exactly how smart are you? Do you consider yourself to be a FASTIDIOUS person, or do you miss out on the most obvious things in life? This time, I'm going to test you to your greatest abilities. What do I mean by that? - Well, I'll be testing you to see if you can spot optical illusions, some of which may not be obvious. I'm going to start off with something quite simple at first, then it's only going to excel to a higher level of difficulty every week, to see how smart you guys really are.

Sometimes, our minds like to play tricks on us. But, by being a FASTIDIOUS person, you can probably catch it at least 95% of the time. If not, then you're missing out on a whole new world out there. If you're an artist, a mastermind of optical illusions, or you have a broad knowledge on how SURREALISM works, then you shouldn't have a problem with these. You'd be surprised to know how many people screw this one up. So, tell me exactly how many staircases do you see in this SURREALISTIC painting?

Just remember: this is how you spot SNIPERS who are out of plain sight, by being a FASTIDIOUS person. IRL, if you instantly miss a staircase, a SNIPER blasts you with a bullet! Some staircases may be hidden. So, be very careful here. I'm not going to tell you whether you got it right or not, until the end of the week. So for now, I'm just going to challenge you on your findings a little bit. I could be lying to you, or maybe I'm not. If I'm BSing you, then please call me out. I love a great challenge! Good luck!

[Image: nHT6U8T.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden

Messages In This Thread
SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by Different - 4th December 2022, 10:23 AM
RE: SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by Master Raiden - 6th December 2022, 5:37 AM
RE: SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by Different - 6th December 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by David - 7th December 2022, 3:21 PM
RE: SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by Different - 7th December 2022, 6:34 PM
RE: SURREALISM - STAGE 1! - by Different - 11th December 2022, 9:29 AM