NEW GAME MODE! 🔥
[Image: z56LzOq.jpg]

Fasten your seatbelts... there's a lot to take in here! Previously, I've mentioned that there was going to be a new game mode idea coming soon. Well, this is it! It's called INFERNO ESCAPE 🔥, & it's a big part of an exclusive tournament that rewards you with an AFTERMATH HAT. FYI, the Aftermath hat is still a working progress. But, I can tell you that it's immune to fire, and its weakness is anything to do with ice weapons.

This game is going to teach you to be sharp-eye observant, and not make too many mistakes because some mistakes can cost you dearly. Basically, this game teaches you a valuable lesson should you make any mistakes.

Before we dive deeper into the game concept, notice that the player is using a prototype of Aftermath's laser. This is to allow you to see what it's like to play around with it before the laser gets added to the Aftermath hat. Right now the laser appears to be weak, which means you'll need to collect some special power-ups if you want to enhance it.

One last thing: We need to get rid of this ridiculous picture limit because it's causing problems. That's why you're going to see a bunch of links to open pictures up in new tabs. Also, the fact that "Spoilers" count as pictures, is ridiculous.

How does it work?

What else do I need to know?

Deeper analysis... Learn more

Hit blocks (Firebricks) & numerical patterns for the other hit blocks

Numerical pattern cheat sheet for Dummies

What do the blocks do?

Enemies to lookout for

Your weapons in the game

The BIG finish!

How does this work with multiplayer?

Call to action

I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns that anyone may have about this idea. Also, I'm happy to be a beta tester if this idea gets implemented.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ ExplosionZ, Matt
how about you just add coin fiend instead
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ tadtad
(28th July 2023, 10:41 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: how about you just add coin fiend instead

1) It's already been done before, so I'm trying to do something completely different.

2) It's part of a flash game that has essentially failed in the past.

3) I highly doubt anyone would enjoy playing that game mode.

My idea is way more extraordinary than coin fiend. Real challenges, new weapons, completely different things to do. This is why we need someone else to implement these ideas because bls1999 is way too busy.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Matt
This will be PR6 in the year of Error 2032
á
Damn, y'all are really tough to please, you know that? What is the problem with this idea, I really don't understand?? Y'all are given me so much hate for this idea, but I don't see anybody else stepping up to the plate and coming up with any good ideas.

I'm starting to think that I'm wasting my time doing this shit.
(29th July 2023, 8:39 PM)Different Wrote: Damn, y'all are really tough to please, you know that? What is the problem with this idea, I really don't understand?? Y'all are given me so much hate for this idea, but I don't see anybody else stepping up to the plate and coming up with any good ideas.

it’s only an waste of time if ur not having funSmile
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ tadtad
(29th July 2023, 8:39 PM)Different Wrote: Damn, y'all are really tough to please, you know that? What is the problem with this idea, I really don't understand?? Y'all are given me so much hate for this idea, but I don't see anybody else stepping up to the plate and coming up with any good ideas.

You're so easy to wind up it's mad

I personally find the idea interesting, it'll probably need to be dumbed down by a certain extent, but a whole "get to the end as quick as possible or you fail" would actually be a pretty intense gamemode.

I'd enjoy it, if done correctly that is
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Matt
To me, this feels like its too specific to be a game mode. Concepts like this are better off as like, a single level (see pr3)
(29th July 2023, 11:04 PM)Matt Wrote: it’s only an waste of time if ur not having funSmile

Well, it's not fun when great ideas gets swept underneath the rug.

(30th July 2023, 3:44 AM)a7x3 Wrote: You're so easy to wind up it's mad

I personally find the idea interesting, it'll probably need to be dumbed down by a certain extent, but a whole "get to the end as quick as possible or you fail" would actually be a pretty intense gamemode.

I'd enjoy it, if done correctly that is

I'm just frustrated because a lot of great ideas gets swept underneath the rug. I figured the more support, the less likely that'll happen.

You think maybe it's too advanced or complexed for Pr2? 🤔 I can understand that point of view.

(30th July 2023, 1:22 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: To me, this feels like its too specific to be a game mode. Concepts like this are better off as like, a single level (see pr3)

I can understand that point of view. However, this wouldn't work with Pr3 because Pr3 has problems. Ultimately, I believe this idea (next to my hat idea) is the only thing that'll save Pr2. I made it specific because I want people to be occupied with everything that's going on in this game mode. The last thing I want is for it to be another boring game mode.
(31st July 2023, 10:13 PM)Different Wrote: Well, it's not fun when great ideas gets swept underneath the rug.

I'm just frustrated because a lot of great ideas gets swept underneath the rug. I figured the more support, the less likely that'll happen.

You think maybe it's too advanced or complexed for Pr2? 🤔 I can understand that point of view.

I can understand that point of view. However, this wouldn't work with Pr3 because Pr3 has problems. Ultimately, I believe this idea (next to my hat idea) is the only thing that'll save Pr2. I made it specific because I want people to be occupied with everything that's going on in this game mode. The last thing I want is for it to be another boring game mode.
youre problem is that u think you’re ideas are great ideas but it dowasnt mean that they are an great idea. if we all say it sucks lamo then its not an good idea, but rather an idea that needs to suck less. 

Mabye you think ur ideas are great because ur confident but it doesn’t make it actually good, aslo, don’t get frustrated get better ideas
Yemlo and Co.
(31st July 2023, 10:13 PM)Different Wrote: I can understand that point of view. However, this wouldn't work with Pr3 because Pr3 has problems. Ultimately, I believe this idea (next to my hat idea) is the only thing that'll save Pr2. I made it specific because I want people to be occupied with everything that's going on in this game mode. The last thing I want is for it to be another boring game mode.

just curious, what problems does PR3 have that would prevent this from working? only thing I see that blocks this is that we cannot control art layers with lua yet. duf already made a tower escape level thing based on this thread (see here: https://youtu.be/T0IOZF02VV4)
(1st August 2023, 9:28 PM)Matt Wrote: youre problem is that u think you’re ideas are great ideas but it dowasnt mean that they are an great idea. if we all say it sucks lamo then its not an good idea, but rather an idea that needs to suck less. 

Mabye you think ur ideas are great because ur confident but it doesn’t make it actually good, aslo, don’t get frustrated get better ideas

Better ideas? What's wrong with this one? Why don't you step up to the plate because it sounds like you think you can do better.

(2nd August 2023, 1:26 AM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: just curious, what problems does PR3 have that would prevent this from working? only thing I see that blocks this is that we cannot control art layers with lua yet. duf already made a tower escape level thing based on this thread (see here: https://youtu.be/T0IOZF02VV4)

Well, it's not that it has problems... it's just that putting this in Pr3 wouldn't make much of a difference because the majority of people are drawn to Pr2. Also, I just hear a lot of people complaining about how the graphics and the mechanics have problems. Btw that's pretty cool what he did with my idea. He's just missing some very important features that probably cannot be added right now.
(3rd August 2023, 10:04 AM)Different Wrote: Better ideas? What's wrong with this one? Why don't you step up to the plate because it sounds like you think you can do better.

Well, it's not that it has problems... it's just that putting this in Pr3 wouldn't make much of a difference because the majority of people are drawn to Pr2. Also, I just hear a lot of people complaining about how the graphics and the mechanics have problems. Btw that's pretty cool what he did with my idea. He's just missing some very important features that probably cannot be added right now.
newsflash buddy lamo I can do better have u not seen every sangle blog I make lol. mabye dont cry because some1 gives some criticism, because the world is full of judges and people have an right to a opinion.
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 3:19 PM)Matt Wrote: newsflash buddy lamo I can do better have u not seen every sangle blog I make lol. mabye dont cry because some1 gives some criticism, because the world is full of judges and people have an right to a opinion.

I'm not talking about the blogs... I'm talking about pitching new features for Pr2 such as game modes and such. Btw, your blogs aren't really that appealing to me.
(3rd August 2023, 6:30 PM)Different Wrote: I'm not talking about the blogs... I'm talking about pitching new features for Pr2 such as game modes and such. Btw, your blogs aren't really that appealing to me.
my bolgs are for the greater good of the form not for you’re own satisfaction

aslo, yes. But. Aslo u get mad at members for critisicing your posts so how do u expect to be an better poster if you can’t take comments every1 criticied me but im still an boss in the forms because I have yelmo. u need to find ur happy space my bro

thanks, but no thanks
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 7:00 PM)Matt Wrote: my bolgs are for the greater good of the form not for you’re own satisfaction

aslo, yes. But. Aslo u get mad at members for critisicing your posts so how do u expect to be an better poster if you can’t take comments every1 criticied me but im still an boss in the forms because I have yelmo. u need to find ur happy space my bro

thanks, but no thanks

I'm really not trying to start a heated argument with you on this thread because I know eventually an admin will find something to disagree about it and shut it down. I worked too hard to have this thread deleted or closed, so I'm just going to end it there.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Matt
(3rd August 2023, 7:50 PM)Different Wrote: I'm really not trying to start a heated argument with you on this thread because I know eventually an admin will find something to disagree about it and shut it down. I worked too hard to have this thread deleted or closed, so I'm just going to end it there.
okayfine u will I will end itnhere

aslo, i think it was an good idea in the first place
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 9:12 PM)Matt Wrote: okayfine u will I will end itnhere

aslo, i think it was an good idea in the first place

So, you were just trolling earlier, huh?
@David what are your thoughts on this idea?