NEW GAME MODE! 🔥
(4th August 2023, 9:12 PM)Different Wrote: So, you were just trolling earlier, huh?
nowm I telled u if u dont want to people tell you ur ideas suck then make better ideas. i did not pacifically say yourn ideas suck personaly, i didnteven read the original pots. Tl;rd.

edict: i have still not read but I’m skimmed over ur thread adn i will say ur pots is well made an effort is out in so u have mine thanks. And it is an good post.
Yemlo and Co.
(4th August 2023, 10:42 PM)Matt Wrote: nowm I telled u if u dont want to people tell you ur ideas suck then make better ideas. i did not pacifically say yourn ideas suck personaly, i didnteven read the original pots. Tl;rd.

It sure does seem like you were headed that way. But, I'll let it go.

(4th August 2023, 10:42 PM)Matt Wrote: edict: i have still not read but I’m skimmed over ur thread adn i will say ur pots is well made an effort is out in so u have mine thanks. And it is an good post.

Well, I certainly appreciate your feedback.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Matt
(31st July 2023, 10:13 PM)Different Wrote: You think maybe it's too advanced or complexed for Pr2? 🤔 I can understand that point of view.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If it was simplified, it would be great. The core idea of outrunning the fire sounds really fun.

Also, it's not really fair for people to call an idea bad without saying something constructive. I could see how that would frustrate you. Especially when this much thought went into it.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(6th August 2023, 5:52 PM)Mia Wrote: That's exactly what I was thinking. If it was simplified, it would be great. The core idea of outrunning the fire sounds really fun.

Also, it's not really fair for people to call an idea bad without saying something constructive. I could see how that would frustrate you. Especially when this much thought went into it.

Completely agreed. Constructive criticism is always welcome with feedback. Yeah this pretty much took me a few days to work on it because my goal was to make it stand out amongst the other game modes; the last thing I wanted is to have another boring game mode.

So, what do you think needs to be removed, exactly?... The blocks, maybe?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
(6th August 2023, 7:12 PM)Different Wrote: Completely agreed. Constructive criticism is always welcome with feedback. Yeah this pretty much took me a few days to work on it because my goal was to make it stand out amongst the other game modes; the last thing I wanted is to have another boring game mode.

So, what do you think needs to be removed, exactly?... The blocks, maybe?

And I can appreciate the amount of thought you put into this idea. Yeah I'd probably scrap the blocks portion and make it about outrunning the fire. That would make for some interesting races.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(6th August 2023, 8:10 PM)Mia Wrote: And I can appreciate the amount of thought you put into this idea. Yeah I'd probably scrap the blocks portion and make it about outrunning the fire. That would make for some interesting races.

Sounds fair enough. Probably best, since I know ben won't spend time putting in much effort to do the block thing anyway. Part of my biggest pitch is for him to add AI into the game, where players won't have to worry about waiting for a real player to join their race; they can just add AI in the mix.

On the other hand, we gotta keep the enemies in the game mode, though. I think that would pose as a challenge. Also, the weapons too.