Why I left, an update
Hey, it's Mia! Better known in this community as Mystery, or perhaps Yomakoy. 

You might be wondering why I left for so long. As some of you already knew, my brother passed away about a year ago. This put my mental state in a really rough spot, and I was struggling to cope. Some may not have noticed, but I would make a bunch of posts here then delete them all. Basically, I would go through these mood swings and depressive episodes where I didn't want to receive any kind of attention. I socially isolated myself from pretty much everywhere, right around the time I requested the ban here. That was back in early December (about 9 months ago). I didn't want to be online, I didn't want to go outside, etc. I reached a point where I couldn't keep my bmi above 18.5 because I was too stressed and depressed to take basic care of myself.

I went to an amusement park for my birthday near the end of June (about 1.5 months ago). I found I couldn't even enjoy myself. My brother had also passed away at the end of June the year prior, and I kept thinking about it. But it was a wake up call. If I can't enjoy myself at a place meant to make me happy, then I need to focus on myself and my well-being. It turned out that taking some time to focus on myself was a good idea! Eventually I would return to a Discord server full of wholesome people, where I got some really good advice. It's why I am able to return to JV2, and I missed interacting with you all. I also met my amazing boyfriend, and we've been together for a little over a month now. This community has been such a big part of my life, and I didn't want to give it up completely.

Anyway, it's good to be back! 💛
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, David, Different, dotime, Master Raiden, Matt, TRUC, Uptight 534, ~JBG~
Firstly, my condolences, and welcome back - glad you managed to overcome the hardships and finally got some positive stuff back in your life, this is far from easy when you feel like it's not worth it. Best wishes going onwards ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Glad to hear you're back and doing better Smile
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Welcome back to JV!

It's great to hear that you've come out of the other side of hardship so positively. 
I hope things continue to get better from here. Smile
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
weclome back

im sorry to you have a bad time. I wish u many yemlos adn that you aslo get happy in time passing.

aslo i hope you get better soon.

yemlo and yelmo
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Nice to have u back Cool
Also glad to hear that it's going better now for u
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Yo, it's really good to have you back, bro! I was really starting to think that you weren't coming back to JV anytime soon. I gotta tell you man... you're the only reason I even posted in "Let's get this thread to a million pages". That was where I was really getting to know who you are as a person. We've had our ups and downs in the past, but I don't hold grudges and I think it's great to have you back.

The most important thing to remember is to never allow your depression to conquer you because then it creates negative thoughts in your mind. The positive thoughts form in your mind when you find something that's really powerful to steer your attention away from all the negative things that happened in your life. If you need someone to talk to, hit me up.

Anyways, here's what you've been missing: AFTERMATH - PART 1 & IT'S COMING! 🔥 These are a couple of my threads that I've been promoting for Pr2.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back 💛

(5th August 2023, 10:18 PM)Different Wrote: Yo, it's really good to have you back, bro! I was really starting to think that you weren't coming back to JV anytime soon. I gotta tell you man... you're the only reason I even posted in "Let's get this thread to a million pages". That was where I was really getting to know who you are as a person. We've had our ups and downs in the past, but I don't hold grudges and I think it's great to have you back.

The most important thing to remember is to never allow your depression to conquer you because then it creates negative thoughts in your mind. The positive thoughts form in your mind when you find something that's really powerful to steer your attention away from all the negative things that happened in your life. If you need someone to talk to, hit me up.

Anyways, here's what you've been missing: AFTERMATH - PART 1 & IT'S COMING! 🔥 These are a couple of my threads that I've been promoting for Pr2.

Honestly, some of those downs were probably due to my poor mental state, sorry if I upset you at any point. This goes for anyone else, too. And that is some good advice, I'm lucky to have found someone that makes me happy! I look forward to reading those threads, when I get some free time. Your threads are always a fun read.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
It's the legend themselves! Eek

So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. It sounds like you were dealt a really tough hand with the grief and depression. I'm glad you are feeling better and have some well-deserved happiness in your life. You did what you needed to do to come back stronger, and we're lucky to have you.

Welcome back Yomakoy/Mystery/@Mia!! Big Grin

(And feel free to join our discord too! https://discord.gg/kcWBBBj)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
HEY!! You're back!! :]

I always wondered what happened to you. I was very confused when i saw your old username being banned. Now i understand a bit more of what happened...

So sorry to hear it has been really tough for you... i can only imagine the horrible and uncertain times you went through and i just wanted to tell you that you are an absolute champ for going through it all! 

Always remember you are loved and cared for by those who know you.

Glad you are back!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia